What's in your hand right now?

How is this juice bro. I had a taste of the same brand. Watermelon (something) but in MTL and it was epic. I would like to find that juice somewhere.
Not sure about the other flavours but from what i know The Coil Company only make 2 flavours, scotchies and minties, flav profile is a butterscotch ice cream and the minties the same just with mint, they are my most fav juice but freaken expensive.

https://www.vapeking.co.za/vape-juice/south-african-e-liquids/the-coil-company.html

I allways have a bottle of this and loaded smores at hand, the scotchies does have a very unigue flavour.

Now this hits the spot

c01cdbb8a08aaba2eeb375f70f73ec06.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Maybe not the same thing then. Small black coloured bottle with scotchies melons or watermelon written on it. Took a pic but can't find it.
Not sure about the other flavours but from what i know The Coil Company only make 2 flavours, scotchies and minties, flav profile is a butterscotch ice cream and the minties the same just with mint, they are my most fav juice but freaken expensive.

https://www.vapeking.co.za/vape-juice/south-african-e-liquids/the-coil-company.html

I allways have a bottle of this and loaded smores at hand, the scotchies does have a very unigue flavour.

Man I'm tired.
Mixed after ages and figured I'd rather mix it all up.
Some 3mg freebase and 12mg salt.
Oneshots are all local ciggie flavour, from @TFM.
Now, we wait for the steep.
Feedback in a week or so @Silver

PS anybody got a spare hand to shake these bottles, ek is nou dood.

View attachment 202375
Holy krap @M.Adhir ... That looks incredible

Man I'm tired.
Mixed after ages and figured I'd rather mix it all up.
Some 3mg freebase and 12mg salt.
Oneshots are all local ciggie flavour, from @TFM.
Now, we wait for the steep.
Feedback in a week or so @Silver

PS anybody got a spare hand to shake these bottles, ek is nou dood.

View attachment 202375
Love that most cigarette brands is there
Just watch out when you vape in public and cops see the names they might think it's cigarettes haha
But I like the collection

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Love that most cigarette brands is there
Just watch out when you vape in public and cops see the names they might think it's cigarettes haha
But I like the collection

He might also be lifted for that liquid tobacco thing that courier company squeeled about:rofl:

2020-07-27 22.40.55.jpg
Zeus X Mesh
Flavour revelation!
Took a few tries to get it wicking right, and some of the absolute worst dry hits I've ever experienced, but now it's just on a whole new flavour level.

Nothing is in my right hand cause my mod and rda got stolen today blerrie hell

Magically my mod re appeared in one of the vehicles at work which I don't use
Was looking for something this morning and found it hiding in a back corner

Back