What's in your hand right now?

I use an iPod lol, say when i take photos of doing a build for a review i have to take about a dozen photos of each shot to guarantee at least a couple will not be blurred so for 8 photos i would of took over 100 and then have to sort through them all. On average in a review i include about 30 of my own photos but to get there i have to take over 200 and then sort through them all! Taking photos, sorting through them all and then resizing and if necessary merging photos as most forums only allow 20 photos max takes me longer than writing the reviews themselves!

I hear you @Timwis! I have got down to one out of three pics usable these days! :p

I use an iPod lol, say when i take photos of doing a build for a review i have to take about a dozen photos of each shot to guarantee at least a couple will not be blurred so for 8 photos i would of took over 100 and then have to sort through them all. On average in a review i include about 30 of my own photos but to get there i have to take over 200 and then sort through them all! Taking photos, sorting through them all and then resizing and if necessary merging photos as most forums only allow 20 photos max takes me longer than writing the reviews themselves!
I hear you @Timwis! I have got down to one out of three pics usable these days! :p
Use the fastest shutter speed. It's not the focus your struggling with its stability. Normally sport mode fixes most of that issues.

Voopoo Drag Max with rebuildable head and The Dude from Bewolk Industries. Killer Combo!!

Hey bud thanks so much for the advice, I put in a new coil at about 0.5ohm, rewicked and I'm finally getting flavour from this RBA.
Wow that's awesome, now that you are in the ballpark and know that it's possible you can play around. I love my Dotmod and the RBA was a massive disappointment after the first bunch of wicking jobs. Now I have 2 RBAs and 2 mods. You are very welcome, I'm super chuffed!!!

Back