What's in your hand right now?

1672486627933.png
Absolutely loving the TMD Boro tank. Bought it so I have something for when I don't feel like cleaning and rewicking tanks. Let's just say I haven't felt like it since I got this tank. Juice is my ADV, Red Pill EZ-Shots @ 60/40 and 3mg freebase nic. Coil in here is the 1.05ohm TMD MTL coil.

View attachment 267893
Absolutely loving the TMD Boro tank. Bought it so I have something for when I don't feel like cleaning and rewicking tanks. Let's just say I haven't felt like it since I got this tank. Juice is my ADV, Red Pill EZ-Shots @ 60/40 and 3mg freebase nic. Coil in here is the 1.05ohm TMD MTL coil.
Great to see @X-Calibre786 !
how does it perform as a MTL vape? Is it quite a tight draw?

The airflow control on it is quite good. Can get a really tight MTL draw, similar to my Berserker v2 RTA or even the Pioneer Insider.

That’s great!
Thanks

I had my arbiter solo on the cuboid but today I switched it to the mighty Sigelei 100 Plus

Much better. It’s a big tank and this mod just feels better with it.

Would you believe I bought this mod in Feb 15. So nearly 8 years. Can you believe it.

Still going strong and in my view the best fire button on a mod

What a great device. Love it.

884DDF31-30E8-437B-ACE6-7607D5C2B2A1.jpeg

Mod Corporation Hoko.E with Atom Bridge and rewicked with BP Mods Pro Vape Cotton! Red Pill inside!
Hoko.e 230106 2.jpg

Thanks @Silver

Tauren Elite MTL RTA on top of the Pandora Box mod DNA40.

Rocking a full 15W on a 2.5mm 1ohm Coil Master Comp Wire 26g coil and some 12mg Vanilla Custard Tobacco. MTL Bliss!

Last edited:
Thanks @Silver

Tauren Elite MTL RTA on top of the Pandora Box mod DNA40.

Rocking a full 15W on a 2.5mm 1ohm Coil Master Comp Wire 26g coil and some 12mg Vanilla Custard Tobacco. MTL Bliss!

sounds super
i missed The Tauren MTL - how is it for you as a MTL?

sounds super
i missed The Tauren MTL - how is it for you as a MTL?

Putting aside my love for Tauren's.... right up there with the Expromizer V4 and Hellvape Vertex. Just with more "hybrid" capabilities of achieving a tight RDL/loose MTL draw and all the way down to bowlingball-trough-hosepipe draw. Better than the OG 24mm Tauren MTL, which is still a good MTL as well (shines with Taviro).

Last edited:
Back