What's in your hand right now?

Hey bud ... No issues at all. The fire button is somewhat recessed and the spring I've got in there is the heavy one, so takes a bit more to get it to make contact and fire. Easy to do when you holding and Vaping, but in your pocket, nah ... Never had a problem!

I absolutely love it. I believe a 24mm is releasing soon as well :)

thanks @Naeem_M....gonna check out the specs on the new tanks and if 24 wait for the new one

6b1b629ae22c7dbf17cd2690d827a7e3.jpg

Goodmorning VapeFam.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

It's Sci Fi Vape Day!

Storm Trooper version of the Wraith! Dual 3mm 24g Nichrome 7 wraps = 0.31Ω at 45 watts!
Wraith 001.JPG

More like "What was in my hand" but it was too good not mention.
d732c240d4fb8f7ca38dd66655c7c50e.jpg

Smok H-Priv
TF-RDTA
Dual Flat Claptons 4 wraps 3mm 0.16ohms @80W
Rogue by @Sir Vape

This is my first tobacco juice I have vaped and damn it's GOOD! The tobacco is very soft and creamy, which I like, with an unexpected sweetness on the exhale.
Time to go dig throufg the Tobacco recipe thread for some mixes by @Andre and @SA_Viper.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Paulies Apricot Jam Dougnut in the little Avo 22 on the iJust 2 Cell and some DIY Grape Juice in the Nebox ... having a omnom day

Attachments

• 20160906_071914.jpg
    20160906_071914.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 41
Haven't seen much hype or feedback on this tank locally considering the popularity of the previous versions..
It's still fairly new but yes, I also thought there would be more chirp. It's a great tank, one of the best flavour tanks I've tried thus far. The only downside is that it's not the most user friendly deck to build on but once you've got a build in there it just chucks dense flavourful clouds as fast as you can breathe.

What's your take on this juice @BumbleBee ? Please feel free to pop me a PM ;)
It's amazing, @Oupa has created a new masterpiece with this one. A real macadamia nut doesn't have a very strong flavour but it is unique, it's spot on in this juice. Choc notes support the other flavours and dont try to take over, just rounds everything out. Overall it's very smooth, there are no rough edges here, and it's not overly sweetened either, easily an all day juice that has instantly moved to the top of my favourites list. :)

It's amazing, @Oupa has created a new masterpiece with this one. A real macadamia nut doesn't have a very strong flavour but it is unique, it's spot on in this juice. Choc notes support the other flavours and dont try to take over, just rounds everything out. Overall it's very smooth, there are no rough edges here, and it's not overly sweetened either, easily an all day juice that has instantly moved to the top of my favourites list. :)
Oh man that sounds great! Thanks buddy!

Looking for a small rta for my smaller mods that cant fit a 24 or 25mm. How does the 22mm Serpent compare to the bigger brother in terms of flavor? @Rob Fisher any experience with the previous model?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Looking for a small rta for my smaller mods that cant fit a 24 or 25mm. How does the 22mm Serpent compare to the bigger brother in terms of flavor? @Rob Fisher any experience with the previous model?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

@ettiennedj get yourself some 24ga or 26ga ni80 wire. I have new respect for my 22mm serpent mini

The 22mm Serpent Mini is also a great single coil RTA... I would highly recommend it @ettiennedj!

ab8218bf275d1345258153fbb2676182.jpg

Ass kicking clouds with this eagle
Then insane flavour with the Goblin.

My go too devices for the last month.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Back