What's in your hand right now?

DNA200 needs charging... SNDA200 has too much of an overhang... let's try a Snow Wolf! Yeah I can live with that! :b1:
Hand 003.JPG

8ed2fd290fd336205fd52e75b6f60967.jpg

Yup, I'm in Toti again!

Dang I LOVE this place! Pity I'm only here for 2days....

Rocking my Pico that I collected at Sirvape while on holiday here 2months back. And gooiing my NCV I got at Vapecon.... @Silver, this time its the 17th floor. Niiiiiice

6cd2f0c262c594112ee5c248260fcd8d.jpg

Had issues with 3 tanks during the night that I messed with for a couple of hours until they T'd me off and were all just tossed aside. So I changed gears to just running the Minikin 150W and dripping a Petri V2 on it with all 5 liquids in the current rotation. Had forgot how much easier running just one mod for hours can be. Might become a regular change now and then.

Had issues with 3 tanks during the night that I messed with for a couple of hours until they T'd me off and were all just tossed aside. So I changed gears to just running the Minikin 150W and dripping a Petri V2 on it with all 5 liquids in the current rotation. Had forgot how much easier running just one mod for hours can be. Might become a regular change now and then.
That's how I feel about almost all rta's and hence my primary is my Goon and minikin.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So I landed some Mr Hardwick's neapolitan ice cream. ..man some goodness

Also picked up a custom chuff cap with airflow control from Vape Cartel and got some fresh builds on my MAGE, SERPENT MINI AND GOON rda

fe165a4ea127ea4f90c4a9d1ba45ff93.jpg

Sorry for poor lighting tho
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mechs and drippers came out to play
Gazza.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back