What's in your hand right now?

2672d9dbc49e95fc152193268c379c93.jpg

Vape is good

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Took out some 4mnths old NCV trinity and man is it good. Golden in colour and it's blended better so nt overpowering in the white grape dept as when fresh. Running a fresh 0.15 in the baby beast on my underrated Hugo 133 mod
fa9ab99559b1b2da472d3c3cc141233e.jpg

How's the new noisy @Mac75 ?

Hey @Silver.

Apart from the button rattle the build quality and finish is excellent. I haven't tried it on parallel mode yet as i prefer being able to adjust the voltage and tune in the build according to the type of juice and style of draw (nice long toot)

Having the best of both worlds in one mod taking into account affordability and quality this is a winner for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Silver.

Apart from the button rattle the build quality and finish is excellent. I haven't tried it on parallel mode yet as i prefer being able to adjust the voltage and tune in the build according to the type of juice and style of draw (nice long toot)

Having the best of both worlds in one mod taking into account affordability and quality this is a winner for me.

Thanks next purchase is a NCII also like the simplicity. Would the SM25 overhang I suppose?

So after multiple tutorials I finally got the wicking of the tornado nano just right! Back on the rta bandwagon after 10 months and gotta say she vapes nicely. Juice aint half bad either but local vendors are on par if not better
20161120_200009.jpg

Locally made stuff by a mate of mine,caramel waffle on the left and tropical punch on the right,very impressed. Both 70/30 VG/PG 3mg.

Last edited:
Back