What's in your hand right now?

Is it true? Can the Rob Meester have found vape Nirvana? Stay tuned cause most likely he'll find something better....

Right now it's the best setup I could have dreamed for... but let's talk when my Viking Mythos arrives and I put a Hussar on top... OMG! :D

2f57f8da988add864feffbf927acb76e.jpg

Triade DNA250
FreeMax Starre Pure 0.5ohm ceramic cotton coil
Trinity 3mg
And a pride of Lions
#FridaySorted

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2f57f8da988add864feffbf927acb76e.jpg

Triade DNA250
FreeMax Starre Pure 0.5ohm ceramic cotton coil
Trinity 3mg
And a pride of Lions
#FridaySorted

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dude! Are you drinking beer on the side of the road again?! I see I didn't get invited, is it because of what happened the last time?

Ok so after years of evolving in my vaping and these days mostly using hard hitting mechs and drippers, last night i jus felt sick of it strangely all these massive clouds and I needed a break. So rummaged through my cupboard and found a little legend to chill things out. And I must say Wat a pleasure some MTL vaping on my old nautilus mini. Only problem is now I only hav massive devices to stick the mini on, looks a bit of a laugh of my minikin at 15w.... image.jpeg

Nice one @Scouse45
What a great MTL tank the Nautilus mini is!
Still on offer at a couple of vendors so it tells me there must be a large following

@Silver gonna be running around with him for a while. Jus need a small little 30w Istick or something for him. Unbelievable how hard it's proving to find a small mod for MTL somewhere

Agreed!

Look the Nautilus mini with a long tip is not the smallest tank - so I think it needs something a bit bigger than the tiny mods - like the nugget etc. i even think the istick20/30 is too small for it.

My mom is using the istick50 for her Nautilus Mini - and its perfect. I wish they made more of those
You could try the VTC Mini or the Aster - i am tempted to get an Aster because I like the big fire button.
Single 18650 should last long enough for a 15W Nautilus Mini.

@Silver gonna be running around with him for a while. Jus need a small little 30w Istick or something for him. Unbelievable how hard it's proving to find a small mod for MTL somewhere
What about a pico?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ok so after years of evolving in my vaping and these days mostly using hard hitting mechs and drippers, last night i jus felt sick of it strangely all these massive clouds and I needed a break. So rummaged through my cupboard and found a little legend to chill things out. And I must say Wat a pleasure some MTL vaping on my old nautilus mini. Only problem is now I only hav massive devices to stick the mini on, looks a bit of a laugh of my minikin at 15w.... View attachment 79641

The Nautilus Mini was and still is a CLASSIC! :campeon:

That blue Petri setup @Lushen
You are killing me here
Am green - actually blue - with envy now!!!
hehe

Tell me what build do you put in there and how long does it last with the one battery before you feel the "battery sag"

That blue Petri setup @Lushen
You are killing me here
Am green - actually blue - with envy now!!!
hehe

Tell me what build do you put in there and how long does it last with the one battery before you feel the "battery sag"
That blue setup has been on my radar for a while also. The black one also looks super sweet.

That blue setup has been on my radar for a while also. The black one also looks super sweet.

You are right @Caveman

Actually, the black does look very sweet indeed.
So does the Red.

Hmmm... those sentiments from @incredible_hullk are ringing in my head. He was saying something about these things multiply and before you know it you have a few of them....

:eek::eek:

@Lushen , you are slacking bud. Where is the customary 'juice' to compliment the joose ?
Slick looking setup though ...

@Lushen , you are slacking bud. Where is the customary 'juice' to compliment the joose ?
Slick looking setup though ...

Agreed @Kuhlkatz
You are very right

Just shows I wasn't concentrating - and was just looking at the mod!!!

@Lushen you are in trouble
Where is the fancy beer or wine?
Don't let us call the finesmaster - I see he is back on the forum....
:tiburon:

Back