What's in your hand right now?

Been itching to give this a go and finally got around to it! I tried to get a clean setup last night but ended up in trouble for making coils in bed :rolleyes: So I had to wait until I got to work to do it!

View attachment 80571

The RBA is working well in the Ultimo @Schnappie ! Next stop is lunch in the boardroom with a RDA and a bunch of Suave! :elefant:

Lol, you made coils in bed @Stosta !
That is something !
Dont know how you manage to do that...

Lol, you made coils in bed @Stosta !
That is something !
Dont know how you manage to do that...
I didn't, I got about halfway through before the glare I was given bore a hole right through the side of my head. But I certainly tried! I think it speaks volumes with regards to the quality of the coils I make for myself! :oops:

I didn't, I got about halfway through before the glare I was given bore a hole right through the side of my head. But I certainly tried! I think it speaks volumes with regards to the quality of the coils I make for myself! :oops:

Full marks for dedication, commitment and effort !

There he was, minding his own business, and then out of nowhere the handbrake popped up it's head again to spoil all the fun ;)

There he was, minding his own business, and then out of nowhere the handbrake popped up it's head again to spoil all the fun ;)
Hahahaha!

I usually show the handbrake funny posts, but I think it would be safer for this one to remain unseen. That is exactly how it happened though!

Finding this is my hand more often than not.

.94 Kanthal Clapton 26ga 32ga wrap
35watts
Rhodonite
68c8eedc4721e7ff1070c4eb8a617389.jpg

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Don't laugh at the drip tip the little white one gets too hot.... First time running dual coils in the OL16 Clone holy cheese and sprinkles the flavor is tops... Bit of a hot vape at 0.28 but it's lakker.

20ff74b1d3f6ed02a3e253d4a85d8fc6.jpg

Last edited:
Back