What's in your hand right now?

Some DIY Springbokkie, tastes a bit "raw" maybe needs to steep longer.
View attachment 81528

Jokes :D
Just added some green food coloring, wanted to see if the clouds would be green. :)
They werent and it tastes kak as well. :oops:
Sometimes I take one for the team, last year was kevlar wick.:rolleyes:
Haha! I'm guessing the clouds weren't green? You're going to end up with blue jeans and green skin. It will clash horribly and your wife won't want to be seen out in public with you!

Rob, Alto or Serpent ? :) I must know

@De_Stroyer they are both awesome... it comes down to whether you want a 22mm or 25mm tank and what mod you want to run them on.... what juice capacity you want... whether you want a normal type drip tip or a fat @hands one (because only the SM25 will take a fat tip) if you want the option of dual coils (SM25 does both)...

The Altos passed the overnight stand test with flying colours... no leaks so far...

At the end of the day you should have a SM25, Merlin Mini (24) and an Altos (22). :b1:

Haha! I'm guessing the clouds weren't green? You're going to end up with blue jeans and green skin. It will clash horribly and your wife won't want to be seen out in public with you!
The plaintiff didnt want to be seen with me back in '93 already, she used Abe Swersky & Associates to get the message across. :D

Be that as it may, I was more butthurt that the clouds werent even remotely tinged green.
Still, I figured it would fit in with my creed, either entertain or add value. :)

ps. thanks for the blue stars, glad to have helped. :thumbsup:

Very compact setup ready for anyhting.
ca888a8ea9664f73f5b3710abcef362a.jpg

Hohmslice raw with big baby beast. Have the baby beast for a week now and I'm very impressed. Flavour is good off these commercial coils.
c7823906793c533b85dd0740694494be.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Time to give the Q Mini a full test and see how the dual 18650's perform... so the Skyline is on top!
QMiniSkyline1.jpg QMiniSkyline2.jpg QMiniSkyline3.jpg QMiniSkyline4.jpg

Busy writing some notes for something at my desk with the Hotcig 150 abalone and SM25 in my left hand.

Looked down while writing and thought to myself what a beautiful finish. Glinting in the light. Love it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1484547946.883064.jpg

So one of my coils in my baby beast melted(go figure), and made my tasty mountain dude taste worse than a stinky. Thank the heavens for the pico and some brews brothers...

Attachments

• 1484574199479813865563.jpg
    1484574199479813865563.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 45
Have been concocting some new DIY recipes all night, so dug out a SMW/Petri V2/Trinity Cap to taste test along the way.

wiyh15.jpg

Back