What's in your hand right now?

@Rob Fisher That blue is absolutely outstanding! What drip tip is that? Please tell me it's a @hands tip! Paging @hands , you have been avoiding me but now I want a blue tip like that badly. And, how about a Titanium Blue Reo SL door?

@Normz @Mahir Azeroth and OBS Engine hybrid mech fully compatible?

If there is a thread with a list of all "fully" compatible hybrid mech mod RDA's and RTA's, please give me directions..

Mines not on a hybrid(the crown has an "adjustable" 510). The pin on the atty does protrude, but not far enough for me to recommend running this on a hybrid @M5000 , maybe someone will correct me, but I'd rather be safe that sorry after my previous experience with a hybrid.

4f51e56ee65fe1b5b7ed6704661ce377.jpg

Love some dripping monkey nutz.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Did I hear international guava juice ? :rolleyes:
Tell us more Rob!

Yip it's a tester from one of the juice makers in the US... very nice guava... it's just a guava and it's smooth and actually very nice. I think this may be the production version and as soon as it get a name and becomes available I'll let you know Hi Ho!

442832ac576539a5852d14467feb28bc.jpg

Loving my praxis banshee with mage RTA and some purple dude from the cartel

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher That blue is absolutely outstanding! What drip tip is that? Please tell me it's a @hands tip! Paging @hands , you have been avoiding me but now I want a blue tip like that badly. And, how about a Titanium Blue Reo SL door?

@Normz @Mahir Azeroth and OBS Engine hybrid mech fully compatible?

If there is a thread with a list of all "fully" compatible hybrid mech mod RDA's and RTA's, please give me directions..

Howzit @M5000 - please rather page Hands in his subforum, where he can respond - for all to see

442832ac576539a5852d14467feb28bc.jpg

Loving my praxis banshee with mage RTA and some purple dude from the cartel

How you enjoying the Banshee? I see it hasn't got great reviews, but I have one on the way and I'm really excited about it! I have even roped in an electrical engineer / programmer buddy of mine to see if he can flash it and we can change the display!

Tarot Nano with SMOK big baby beast. Drip the hype "sour punch" and OPUS "cool litchi"

Have an awesome day

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 40
How you enjoying the Banshee? I see it hasn't got great reviews, but I have one on the way and I'm really excited about it! I have even roped in an electrical engineer / programmer buddy of mine to see if he can flash it and we can change the display!
I'm loving it battery life isn't the best but being a mech guy I carry batteries on me anyway haven't used it with an rda so I'll test that still it's a great looking mod so I think that's the appeal

I'm loving it battery life isn't the best but being a mech guy I carry batteries on me anyway haven't used it with an rda so I'll test that still it's a great looking mod so I think that's the appeal

It is a beaut that's for sure!

Do you have to carry a stick around to fend off the hordes of ladies that come running for you when you're using it? I'm anticipating that! :D

It is a beaut that's for sure!

Do you have to carry a stick around to fend off the hordes of ladies that attack you when you're using it? I'm anticipating that! :D
7f354fbb957f956ab99975083ee72a2e.jpg

I also like it coz I have a wicked sense of humour and vaping at 35W creates havoc in cape town the ladies however maybe a stick is not the best of weapons

@Surge26
Bud, what drip-tip are you sporting on your mage? I am in love with my mage, but that drip-tip though:-@

All about the experience. Nice one. I've been enjoying mine. Regulated squonking has its pros.
True ,its all about the experience, i only have this one for 2 weeks and i am very happy with it ,i just sometimes forget to squonk, and its a terrible experience when you have a dry hit.

Back