What's in your hand right now?

IMG_3396.JPG

Tuesday lunch break with the Predator driving the Tornado Hero and some DIY e-juice that I created. Blissful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3424.JPG

Just dusting some old DIY in the office. Making less space to make more juice.

Stopped making 9mg juice. Only 5 or 6mg -max, now.

The Goon 22 is a magic RDA — with the right build.

Wow Rob! Mods and tanks of such beauty. How do you decide what to keep and what to offload?

Certain tanks and mods "speak to me" and others are just nice...

Probably will never sell my Skyline (have another 2 in bound when they become available), nor my NarDa and NarTa... all others may sell over time...
Will never sell my Hellfire Phantom's but most others I would maybe sell in time to come.
I am attached to my Piebald DNA60 BB and as my collection of BB's grow I may sell one or two from the range I find I don't use often.
A small collection of REO's remain and will probably never sell them because they have big sentimental value and were such a big part of my vaping journey.
Another keeper (which I never use anymore) is my Sigelei 30watt and Authentic Russian 91% - That is still today a fantastic setup.

Everything else could go and I wouldn't shed too many tears. ;-)

Certain tanks and mods "speak to me" and others are just nice...

Probably will never sell my Skyline (have another 2 in bound when they become available), nor my NarDa and NarTa... all others may sell over time...
Will never sell my Hellfire Phantom's but most others I would maybe sell in time to come.
I am attached to my Piebald DNA60 BB and as my collection of BB's grow I may sell one or two from the range I find I don't use often.
A small collection of REO's remain and will probably never sell them because they have big sentimental value and were such a big part of my vaping journey.
Another keeper (which I never use anymore) is my Sigelei 30watt and Authentic Russian 91% - That is still today a fantastic setup.

Everything else could go and I wouldn't shed too many tears. ;-)

I know the feeling... That being said... Dibs on maximus auerilius cassius troy

I know the feeling... That being said... Dibs on maximus auerilius cassius troy

Hehehe... that is my current mod driving the Skyline... it is a very comfortable 26650 mod and quite beautiful!

The Kayfun 5 and the Lemo 1

Juicier and slightly richer KF balanced by the drier and crisper Lemo

And dreaming I could be in the background rather ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1492595284.606980.jpg

Mech check
e16b670fb0b856f397d1dfc054c95f14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BRRRRT and XXX

Must say the XXX is quite nice. Only grabbed a 30ml... will need more!

Sxk Billet Box
Sxk Exocet
29*34 fused clapton ni80 2.5mm id 7wrap

Naaaaaice is all I can say.
08fc7959018ac92e33705f185466bab3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

IMG_3448.JPG

The Ammit 22, the Pico and bottle no 2 of "the" amazing juice. A super pleasing combo. I find XXX best in compact 22mm tanks, rather than big 25mm tanks.

Happy days...

Back