What's in your hand right now?

IMG_4216.JPG

Loving this kit set up so much. It's cheap, the Medusa gives me a bit of a "love-hate" feeling, but I am mastering these "RDTA's".

The mod feels so good in the hand, and being completely unregulated, it is not to beastly and overbearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avo24 and French Open final

Just lovely

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497190254.259432.jpg

In preparation for later.. with some LOBO life of pie
a9a7d87310616780c6f9365425aae394.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

@Silver the juice in that looks like the diff oil from a Toyota Land Cruiser that did service in the border war!
Must be a serious coil killer?

Lol @Jp1905

Its a tobacco blend i commented about elsewhere
HHV Huntsman, @rogue zombie 's sweet virginia, Bobas Bounty and a bit of Blackbird
It does look a bit like diff oil - lol
Its about 11-12mg so its not too hectic -
But so flavoursome - am loving it to bits.
Only mixed about 30ml of it and am down to about 10ml

Lol @Jp1905

HHV Huntsman, @rogue zombie 's sweet virginia, Bobas Bounty and a bit of Blackbird

11-12mg not so hectic!Yoh Id cough my kidneys out with that!

Oh my... now my mouth is watering lol.. who in CT stocks it. . Thanks for response

Sure... it is most definitely something you should try and I'm pretty sure it will be one of the best juices you have ever tasted. Wanna try the Strawberry one next

I'm trying strawberry 1st lol.. sound most natural to me nexto the old faithful koo apricot jam

1729135d498781cd789befad84720177.jpg

@Silver right back at ya...only 3mg,but running some Aloha by @KZOR in the Avo after the fresh coil and wicking it received this morning.

Ready for the new week!

That looks marvellous @Jp1905 !!
It all looks very tasty!

I looked at your post again a few posts up and didnt read it properly. You are right, my "diff oil" blend is quite hard on the wicks. But i do dilute this blend down with Pg/Vg/nic so its not as bad as if it were the pure juice. I rewick after about 20-25ml and the wick is quite tired after that!

That looks marvellous @Jp1905 !!
It all looks very tasty!

I looked at your post again a few posts up and didnt read it properly. You are right, my "diff oil" blend is quite hard on the wicks. But i do dilute this blend down with Pg/Vg/nic so its not as bad as if it were the pure juice. I rewick after about 20-25ml and the wick is quite tired after that!

Thanx @Silver. I really enjoy the menthol mixes @KZOR shares,its something I could vape all day.
The Avo is really the best rdta I have used,didnt enjoy the iJoy Combo,Limitless Gold gave off juice...Avo did act up yesterday but a good clean and shes going again!

0ea5aa960f7e94f610fbf2a82937517e.jpg

Cooling off with some hibiscus juice and ice cream after a day of 48 degrees Celsius in the dessert.

So hubby and I decided that I should try the kryten RDA on my Osmodus minikin V2.
Loving it
5822e469299cb2a99819043ace32a6c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

So hubby and I decided that I should try the kryten RDA on my Osmodus minikin V2.
Loving it

Its a pleasure my love... it vapes good and looks good!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Loving it

Looks boss... your husband got style

Not sure vaping can get any better for my style of vaping than these 6 setups!

Wapari DNA75 NarBA, Billet Box DNA60 Exocet, Billet Box DNA60 Exocet, Hellfire Phantom EVL Reaper SS, Wapari Nano Skyline, Senator EVL Reaper Ti. :h:
Utopia1.jpg Utopia2.jpg Utopia3.jpg Utopia4.jpg Utopia5.jpg Utopia6.jpg

Wapari DNA75 NarBA, Billet Box DNA60 Exocet, Billet Box DNA60 Exocet, Hellfire Phantom EVL Reaper SS, Wapari Nano Skyline, Senator EVL Reaper Ti. :h:
View attachment 97790 View attachment 97791 View attachment 97792 View attachment 97793 View attachment 97794 View attachment 97795

Those are unbelievable setups @Rob Fisher !!
The only one I have that comes close to those is the Skyline - but its currently sitting on an abalone HotCig ;-)

Lol @Jp1905

11mg on DLH? Damn, son. Damn....

View attachment 97790 View attachment 97791 View attachment 97792 View attachment 97793 View attachment 97794 View attachment 97795

That's a beautiful collection. More importantly... glad you found your vaping style nirvana

Back