What's in your hand right now?

Bit of a desk check, this is my standard EDC at the moment when I'm working. Each one has its specific purpose in the arsenal.View attachment 100841

I like how I'm not the only Crazy person,
Having one extreme and the other on a daily carry.
BBOX, for the menthol
Mech Goon for the others.

??

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

I like how I'm not the only Crazy person,
Having one extreme and the other on a daily carry.
BBOX, for the menthol
Mech Goon for the others.

??

Ha ha ha , yip you got it. BB and skyline do menthol and fruity flavors extremely well but a Mech and a goon do the creamy custards and such the best. Of course that's till I get my hands on a NarDa.

At bounce world with my kiddos
498a9c5f92f2f9f34271d0bf970232da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

c04b73945069fe17467ed2dd733a4dac.jpg

When the office gets too much....
Experimenting with the Exo, and Insider.
Wow, can't pick a clear winner.

Yeah RUSH is the beezneez.. never again tho.. myself,wife and 2 kids.. 3 hours costed me just shy of 2k.. very nice place but ridiculous with pricing. . My kids dnt like to play less than 2-3 hours so bounce world is perfect lol

And I save so I can have more juice

Last edited:
My laaitie loves that place. Have you tried Rush in Claremont? They'll be asleep by 7pm lol

Tell me more. I feel like they mixing cocaine instead of Nan formula for my lytie to drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me more. I feel like they mixing cocaine instead of Nan formula for my lytie to drink.

Haha rush is a huge indoor trampoline park

Not so much what, but rather YEAH - I have my vape stuff again. I can start all over again - replaced Mod and Rob's influence in juice and my wife is back from holiday - (cue the music: Heaven, I'm in heaven..,,)

39fd3110317cd594690544dcde0adcde.jpg

Not so much what, but rather YEAH - I have my vape stuff again. I can start all over again - replaced Mod and Rob's influence in juice and my wife is back from holiday - (cue the music: Heaven, I'm in heaven..,,)

That is marvellous @RenaldoRheeder !!
Enjoy heaven!

Haha rush is a huge indoor trampoline park

I need to go there. The kids hardly see me so when I'm home they're super hyper. Routine and sleep are words unknown to them and they don't know if I'll be home when they wake up.

Because let's face it... what's like without a lil XXX eh?

Picked up the Vapor Shark DNA 200 and I'm loving the features, the feel and the fact that it fires instantly! Bonus: its super light!!!

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 40
Back