What's in your hand right now?

Best mod ever dude you would not say its a clone

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

10404513_10152519572478038_6326916717939458024_n.jpg

Chi You 26650 + plume veil and chuff enuff. Running a Clapton coil under the hood and dripping Rocket sheep.

Spent some time with the Tom Thumb today.... he felt a little neglected.

20150102_191115[1].jpg

yeah the 18350 does give a nice comfortable vape but the battery life is a little pfffffft :wasntme:. but also saying my 18350's are only 700mha. Apparently there are new 18350's in the 1000mha range.

yeah the 18350 does give a nice comfortable vape but the battery life is a little pfffffft :wasntme:. but also saying my 18350's are only 700mha. Apparently there are new 18350's in the 1000mha range.

That's great, 1000mAh in a small package :D Do you know what the discharge rate on those are?

That's great, 1000mAh in a small package :D Do you know what the discharge rate on those are?

Honestly I haven't seen anything more then 18350 1000mAh. I have a couple of 18350 devices in mind so I will most likely start doing more homework soon
download (3).jpg

Honestly I haven't seen anything more then 18350 1000mAh. I have a couple of 18350 devices in mind so I will most likely start doing more homework soon

Me either, and unless they make some amazing advances (which I'm sure will come, eventually), I highly doubt they will go far beyond 1000mAh...they just wouldn't be usable for vaping :(

Me either, and unless they make some amazing advances (which I'm sure will come, eventually), I highly doubt they will go far beyond 1000mAh...they just wouldn't be usable for vaping :(

yeah to be honust the first couple of hits is awesome but it gows down hill very quickly.

But in saying that, I might also be coiling very wrong for 18350.

And I see that thankfully they run a bit hotter over there ;)

BTW, the lemo looks fantastic with that 2puffs drip tip :)
For sure. My current build is 0.9ohm 26ga 2.4mm ID. Plan to build 0.5ohm 28ga parallel 2.4mm/3.0mm tomorrow and see how that goes.
yeah I love the 2puffs drip tip :rock:

For sure. My current build is 0.9ohm 26ga 2.4mm ID. Plan to build 0.5ohm 28ga parallel 2.4mm/3.0mm tomorrow and see how that goes.
yeah I love the 2puffs drip tip :rock:

Ohhhh, that sounds awesome :rock:

Thanks for the ideas ;) I'm definitely going to look into doing a para coil as I have to wait till monday to get some more 26G kanthal :D
Still want to give a standard dual coil build a go too on the Lemo @ ~0.8...

Ohhhh, that sounds awesome :rock:

Thanks for the ideas ;) I'm definitely going to look into doing a para coil as I have to wait till monday to get some more 26G kanthal :D
Still want to give a standard dual coil build a go too on the Lemo @ ~0.8...[/QUOTE
Yeah dual coil sounds good too, I just find it easier to build a parallel - gives same effect I think also more surface area with a parallel coil for more vapour :D

Yeah dual coil sounds good too, I just find it easier to build a parallel - gives same effect I think also more surface area with a parallel coil for more vapour :D

More vapour for that full bodied Lemo experience ;)

The para also makes wicking that much easier :rock:

Ok so did a little quick search and the consensus I got was that for 18350 batteries, 28G Kanthal at 1 ohm works best. So I did a quick coil and felt a little sorry for the 18350 Fury. So i decided to drop that coil into one of the Kayfuns and stick that on there. WOW nice flavor, Nice cloud and a cool vape as a bonus.

And as an extra Tomb thumb got a free elongation. which lets be honest guys every guy will appreciate.

20150103_002652[1].jpg

Back