What's in your hand right now?

The OBS is different to the Gear RTA - Gear RTA is suited to low wattage use, as opposed to the OBS

Also difference is dual coil in the OBS and single coil in the Gear
Ahhhh I see. How's the mod ? I saw it for R1100 in cape town I'm considering it

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Ahhhh I see. How's the mod ? I saw it for R1100 in cape town I'm considering it

Just small flaws with the chip. When the batteries go halfway empty, it starts giving a "check battery" warning, even though there's another day of battery use. I'm hoping that they develop an update to fix this. Also sometimes when you power it down, then start it up - asking if you installed a new coil. I suspect it's a memory issue on the chip, it forgetting that nothing has changed. Something isn't saving the settings.

Maybe I should open it up and check if there's a detachable onboard battery.

Just small flaws with the chip. When the batteries go halfway empty, it starts giving a "check battery" warning, even though there's another day of battery use. I'm hoping that they develop an update to fix this. Also sometimes when you power it down, then start it up - asking if you installed a new coil. I suspect it's a memory issue on the chip, it forgetting that nothing has changed. Something isn't saving the settings.

Maybe I should open it up and check if there's a detachable onboard battery.
I had the same problem with the snow wolf 200 R

Paradise
79664488dd86b3fc201b70c877008678.jpg

Bud, please stop with the grass pics. You making me feel crap about my lawn.

Is this a jealous rant? You bet your my little pony im jealous

I had the same problem with the snow wolf 200 R

Ouch.

But overall it has great performance in power on its own. I find that the OBS Engine is a bit slow in firing, not the mods fault as I get fast ramp up times with the Gear RTA. It baffles me.

So it's a question of finding the right RTA for the X-217

Ouch.

But overall it has great performance in power on its own. I find that the OBS Engine is a bit slow in firing, not the mods fault as I get fast ramp up times with the Gear RTA. It baffles me.

So it's a question of finding the right RTA for the X-217
I'm almost sure you said you don't like a hot vape but maybe try 45-50w on the dual coils with open airflow.

I'm almost sure you said you don't like a hot vape but maybe try 45-50w on the dual coils with open airflow.
Tried that, too much vapor, more than my lungs can handle.

Think I need to build SS361L coils and see if it makes a difference. I'm currently using fused claptons in both.

Bud, please stop with the grass pics. You making me feel crap about my lawn.

Is this a jealous rant? You bet your my little pony im jealous
The had drought for years in Cape town. Throw all your bath, dishwashing and toilet water for 5years on your grass and it will look the same, no need for fertilizer:-D

Tried that, too much vapor, more than my lungs can handle.

Think I need to build SS361L coils and see if it makes a difference. I'm currently using fused claptons in both.

I think that made a difference, getting more crisp flavour, and faster ramp up now. Still at 30w with 0.28 ohms. Surprisingly using less voltage too - 2.86v and just dropped it to 25w @2.65v.

All the best @AneesEbrahim , may you win lots of mods and juice and coils!!!
Vape on
Deal the cards

Back