What's in your hand right now?

Hammer and Lemo1

Sent from my LG-D802

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430560887842.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430560887842.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 66
Aspire cf sub ohm battery and doge v1 Apollo with doge v2 and cloupour zna 50 with Lemo 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. And this???

Sent from my LG-D802

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430566329376.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430566329376.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 64
Hot. Lol. Will make some insert.
This doge surely is wicked!

Sent from my LG-D802

2eac484c3736bc3c84df6aafc24e318d.jpg

Testing the clear coat after 2 weeks cure...still soft....fml

Ok so it's not exactly in my hand or anything...

Just got the Eleaf iStick 50w today. Paired it with my Kangertech subtank mini, and put my subtank nano on the iStick 30w.

Really loving the vape on the 50w. it's been attached to my hand from the moment I took it out of the box :p:D

Also picked up some World Wonders Stonehenge juice. Seriously in love with my vape right now. Not even ashamed.

Attachments

• IMG_20150502_141708.jpg
    IMG_20150502_141708.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 64
Ok so it's not exactly in my hand or anything...

Just got the Eleaf iStick 50w today. Paired it with my Kangertech subtank mini, and put my subtank nano on the iStick 30w.

Really loving the vape on the 50w. it's been attached to my hand from the moment I took it out of the box :p:D

Also picked up some World Wonders Stonehenge juice. Seriously in love with my vape right now. Not even ashamed.

What a cute "couple" ;):)

iSick + SubTank is a great combination - no matter the variation :D

uploadfromtaptalk1430649994974.jpg

Starbucks Dark Mocha Panna Cotta & Cloupor Mini / FeV VS filled with Milkman juice.

I am satisfied :)

After your reviews of the FEV I have ordered the V3 from fasttech. Germans are seldom wrong Can't wait to try this tank :D
Excellent decision. Organize 2 strips of mesh wire (7 x 50mm) upfront. Its the best way to do it, one can use the cotton as well... but for high watts and full VG juice the mesh will work best.

Let me know when u get it and I will advise u in detail!

Excellent decision. Organize 2 strips of mesh wire (7 x 50mm) upfront. Its the best way to do it, one can use the cotton as well... but for high watts and full VG juice the mesh will work best.

Many thanks for the offer :D Will keep you in the loop!

@Tom please point me to a website preferably in USA where I can get said mesh wire. Are you talking about ss mesh you buy in sheets?

@Tom please point me to a website preferably in USA where I can get said mesh wire. Are you talking about ss mesh you buy in sheets?
Jop. Get it from zivipf.de , @Andre gets his wire from there too, so they send to SA. I believe its fast as well. Will post link now now

I have 400 mesh. I believe its not that important tho whether its 300 or 400...

Size does not matter really. Its a once off, unless you lose it :) no need to change otherwise

Bro... i promise you will not regret the initial mission ;)

Back