What's in your hand right now?

These are my two favorite set ups at the moment. temp control on the flask. nice 0.6 24g build in the subbie
e0a2cbc862100b02339844ddd63b714e.jpg

That dripper looks cool Yusuf
Mephisto bro. Always been used as a cloud chasing dripper. Now I'm running a 8wrap 24g 3mm coil and closed off the airflow half way, and she's chucking flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20150516_195104.jpg

Amod smpl with silverplay sporting a bell cap and 2puffs stubby drip tip.
Killer combo

When last have you seen one of these bad boys? Wow, it seems like years ago that this was the bees knees of vaping. Give this little fellow it's due though, after i recoiled and juiced this guy up I was bordering on a Silver, for the first time in months..... at 11 Watts! :eek:

11272038_10206598545983873_1133685220_n.jpg

When last have you seen one of these bad boys? Wow, it seems like years ago that this was the bees knees of vaping. Give this little fellow it's due though, after i recoiled and juiced this guy up I was bordering on a Silver, for the first time in months..... at 11 Watts! :eek:

View attachment 27270

Classic combo @BumbleBee
I saw a SVD today. On my vape desk. Ha ha. Still got it and it occasionally comes out to play. Really rugged fella. As for the kayfun, too bad, my clone was a dog. It leaked and just didnt work for me. Still have it. But it put me off Kayfuns. Yet i am having much better luck with the Lemo1

Classic combo @BumbleBee
I saw a SVD today. On my vape desk. Ha ha. Still got it and it occasionally comes out to play. Really rugged fella. As for the kayfun, too bad, my clone was a dog. It leaked and just didnt work for me. Still have it. But it put me off Kayfuns. Yet i am having much better luck with the Lemo1
Hehe, the svd really is a beast to behold, the '57 Chevy of the vaping world, big, beautiful, noisy and pretty slow :giggle:

image.jpg

I'm glad the Lemo is working better for you now, still not perfect though. Have you considered the new Taifun GT? Might be more up your street for those nice long draws of fruity menthols.

Hehe, the svd really is a beast to behold, the '57 Chevy of the vaping world, big, beautiful, noisy and pretty slow :giggle:

I'm glad the Lemo is working better for you now, still not perfect though. Have you considered the new Taifun GT? Might be more up your street for those nice long draws of fruity menthols.

Funny you mentioned that!
I ordered a new Taifun 2 GT yesterday. Should be getting it on Monday. Instructions from @Rob Fisher he he
Looking forward to it

Lol, the SVD is exactly the '57 Chevy of vaping. Ha ha. So true.

Funny you mentioned that!
I ordered a new Taifun 2 GT yesterday. Should be getting it on Monday. Instructions from @Rob Fisher he he
Looking forward to it

Lol, the SVD is exactly the '57 Chevy of vaping. Ha ha. So true.
I'm very tempted to get one too, but it's just so damn ugly. It looks like it was designed by the okes at Lego. Maybe I'll just put a brown paper bag over it :mask:

View attachment 27270
I've still got my svd too. My gf bought it for me. My first regulated device so I won't be parting with it

I've still got my svd too. My gf bought it for me. My first regulated device so I won't be parting with it
I had three at a stage, this one is my first real mod after the crappy ce4 things so I'm definitely holding onto it, it's going to end up in a nice little wall box display eventually, with this kayfun :)

I had three at a stage, this one is my first real mod after the crappy ce4 things so I'm definitely holding onto it, it's going to end up in a nice little wall box display eventually, with this kayfun :)
That's jst weird. I had the same plan for mine

This is what is in my hand and what will probably go in my wall box display. My first box mod.

MVP2 coupled with the humble yet mighty Evod1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431834597.768165.jpg

Only problem is it's still in my hand for now. So it's not going on any display for a while. Ha ha

Back