What's in your hand right now?

b31329107c2dbbc5450be3d5ac8a1c8f.jpg

Heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its still daylight outside. stop vreeting behind the bowl

Right now its Ruthless Jungle Fever in the SubTank mini on the HCigar DNA 40 :rock:

what can you do atleast that pic got some love on instagram and they reposted it lol

Enjoying some kid free time with my wife, brother and his girlfriend at Hard Rock Cafe.

uploadfromtaptalk1435341788585.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

I am really enjoying the new Kangertech Subox with Cuttwood Unicorn Milk... to me it tastes just like a Super Moo Strawberry and the flavour and clouds are amazing with this juice in this device. There is little doubt in my mind that this is a perfect device to recommend to a newbie!

IMG_2256.JPG

Good bottle of wine and my dna40 subtank mini combo with some cocomo cream. Please can a mod rotate pic can't figure how to do it from my tablet.

Deepest.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

REO Red and Nuppin
Lime Ice
Glorious!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435348027.569330.jpg

I am really enjoying the new Kangertech Subox with Cuttwood Unicorn Milk... to me it tastes just like a Super Moo Strawberry and the flavour and clouds are amazing with this juice in this device. There is little doubt in my mind that this is a perfect device to recommend to a newbie!

View attachment 30111

@Rob Fisher "Newbie" like me, but at this point, every device I see, I must have, not only supporting MY vaping craving but gladly supporting the 'ciggie suckers" with the tools of the trade and encouragement!

Back