What's in your hand right now?

EHRMEGHERD I love me some Milkman. 2 bottles a week a while ago. Have you given Fury from the ANML range a whirl? THICK creamy milky and just awesome. YUM.

LOL I have the same problem, that milkman is just incredible. Have tried the fury, it's another juice i can't stop :) Soooo tasty !

CC mod and for my taste/vaping preference the mighty RM2,got this one from a forum member and its drilled to 3mm (normally drill my others 2mm) also there was a parallel coil fitted which I was about to rip out but thought I'd give it a go with some Kendo Gold someone piffed me.O.36 ohms filled with VM tropical Ice,I like it!
IMG_1824.jpg

Vtc mini with cubis tank , 2puffs tip and a tank of Hardwicks' 3mg debbie does donuts :)

Chillin out with some Indian giver, ANML & Milkman and making the most of what's left of our warm weather :)

80cd1a2fa88eba3331e5e97c35900cec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@CloudmanJHB where did you buy your "The Milkman " From?

Hi guys,

I was sent some samples from the vendor.

Still jealous for the battery cover. I hope one of the vendors bring in battery covers to buy so we can mix and match our own colours.

Just go to a Sir Vape meet on a Saturday... the guys all bought Minkin's and swopped cover with each other! :b1:

Im with you on that one lolol

Or I can swap with Chezzig when she eventually buys the red one lol

Just go to a Sir Vape meet on a Saturday... the guys all bought Minkin's and swopped cover with each other! :b1:

too bad I'm in Jhb, although you and I can always ship our covers to each other. I'll trade you the most beautiful standard black one for your boring VGOD one,I'll take this one for the team because you are famous on this forum Sir

Last edited:
Got a new toy. The Smok,

Loving this thing. Airflow is much better. Flavor is much better. Now very disappointed with the Kanger. Wish I got this from the start.
D54UmGS.jpg

Got a new toy. The Smok,

Loving this thing. Airflow is much better. Flavor is much better. Now very disappointed with the Kanger. Wish I got this from the start.
D54UmGS.jpg
What model SMOK is that?

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Question is where do you get one?

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Ginger black tea... That sound awesome!!! Wow!! Is that a DIY juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back