What's in your hand right now?

@Silver sure man. It's not a huge difference. but definitely different. vaping allot better as well and method of changing modes has changed also. got a big fright when I could not change the mode as it defaulted to TC after update and I am using wattage to vape. but figured it out thanks to this awesome forum and its kick ass members !!
20160407_084100_resized.jpg

@Silver sure man. It's not a huge difference. but definitely different. vaping allot better as well and method of changing modes has changed also. got a big fright when I could not change the mode as it defaulted to TC after update and I am using wattage to vape. but figured it out thanks to this awesome forum and its kick ass members !!
View attachment 50459

It looks like it's Helvetica Neue now. Aaaaall the cool kids use Helvetica Neue.

<I work with a dozen art directors>

Thanks @Frikkie6000
Much appreciated
Seems like the new font is a bit bolder and easier to see?

Ah super thanks a stack @Frikkie6000 !
Looks like the characters are a bit thinner and not as wide on the old version

Heh - David and that other guy...

voltsunboxe8.jpg

I was tasked with setting up a mini volt for a woman at work. I'd never seen one in the flesh before. Running this Thump, I could palm this bad boy with room to spare for a roll of mints.

Sunbox E8 w/ NaRDA is photobombing for size comparison (it so rarely gets to feel like it's dwarfing anything).

Blue Reo with the RM2 and tropical ice
f5f41fefbc0f1e91eb570b19ec35afe2.jpg

Sent from iPhone

4d3e0bd6b5919fdc8f99bf1bc15a2146.jpg

Twisp Edge, because I just cant decide what to get! At least I havent had a ciggy in almost a week!

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Twisp Edge, because I just cant decide what to get! At least I havent had a ciggy in almost a week!

Good luck! And take your time on choosing the right hardware for you! It gets quite costly when you make impulse buys...

Using a GP PAPS X SS 18500 with a Polska Senio Hybrid Dripper/Signature Tip UK to spot test some DIY batches.

xdripss.jpg

Using a GP PAPS X SS 18500 with a Polska Hybrid Senio Dripper/Signature Tip UK to spot test some DIY batches.

xdripss.jpg

Nice little stealth vape there, I'm also impressed with how clean your keyboard is @Spydro.

Nice little stealth vape there, I'm also impressed with how clean your keyboard is @Spydro.

:) I have smaller if there was a need to stealth vape in this city (there is not). Some of my GP PAPS SS X's and X Lux can be ran in 18350 config, a GP Piccolo with a stubby RDA, The Don (Megalodon) in 18350 config, The Donkey (MicroStick) in 18350 config, that can all still delivery big flavor (albeit with the shorter batt life) and all be concealed in my hand while taking a pull.

As a confirmed bachelor since 2002 it's not that I go around dusting things often, in this case it's the keyboard on a slide out from under my comp desk that doesn't get a chance to get too dirty. ;)

Still something special about a mech :)
Agree with that all the way @Gizmo. :nod: They will always rule around here. My recent dive back into regulated a little after a very long hiatus from them will not change that. Using these very fine tube mechs a little will also not unseat the Reos as my go to mechs.

Nothing wrong with the kit if it's doing the job buddy!!! Congrats on the almost-week-ciggy-free!

Back