Dual fused Clapton from Coil Empire in the gemini mega
db8154e0053265f47b050a2884cdf8be.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Pico and moonshot paired with diy crunchy cereal
Vtc mini and obs ace paired with diy cinnamon ice cream donut
Ijust2 and subtank mini paired with diy pina colada cheesecake
Not to forget the ice cold draught :) and braai going

2016-06-04 14.07.39.jpg

Following @Rob Fisher's suggestions for the bottle of Vapour Mountain XXX he sent me, I chose one of his favorite gear combo's for it as my first for it.

Snow Wolf Mini/Gemini Sub tank with 0.9Ω cCell running at 30W. I agree with him, this is a magical set up for the XXX... it is amazing.

xxx1.jpg

Following @Rob Fisher's suggestions for the bottle of Vapour Mountain XXX he sent me, I chose one of his favorite gear combo's for it as my first for it.

Snow Wolf Mini/Gemini Sub tank with 0.9Ω cCell running at 30W. I agree with him, this is a magical set up for the XXX... it is amazing.

View attachment 56614

Glad you are in the zone @Spydro! It awesome to see a SA Juice being enjoyed in Vegas Baby! @Oupa - Vegas now - The World next! :b1:

Glad you are in the zone @Spydro! It awesome to see a SA Juice being enjoyed in Vegas Baby! @Oupa - Vegas now - The World next! :b1:

The XXX is an easy winner in this combo. It'll be in Reos next, with my favorite atty's for them (Nuppin', O-16, Cyclone) running big sub ohm coils. Probably a Nuppin' with a dual or high center parallel build first or an O-16 dual, and a 2013 Cyclone single. It's really nice to have enough of it to really put it through the paces in different gear to find out which combos will be my personal preferences for XXX.

There's actually 6 SA liquids being enjoyed in Vegas right now thanks to you brother.

And then round three, our four... Can't remember so probably closer on six...

plex_wp_edited_image(14).jpg

That tank is loaded with a @Sickboy77 creation, is like a cinnamon cronut!

Absolute winner winner .....................

With a little GQ High roller.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 45

Small but I cannot seem to put it down right now.

Last edited:
Back