What's in your hand right now?

hand-man-to-hold-card-mobile-phone-tablet-pc-other-palm-gadget-isolated-52397423.jpg

Thanks to the piss poor 3rd party the courier guy uses in East London, I have no handcheck for you guys.

Extremely disappointed with the service of Intertown Transport lately. They just dont give a hoot about clearing airfreight in the mornings.

I am willing to bet that I will only see my @hands tips tomorrow :(

IMG_2038.JPG

This is in my rotation at my office today.

The Tesla Invader 3 Mods are fantastic in all facets, hard hitters, and robust as a prison door. In fact they have enslaved my love for this style of mods. So simple yet effective! I will be getting another as soon as the cash flow allows. As you can see, setting no 2 on the pedometers is more than sufficient for me.

I am enjoying the DIY experience so much. I have made buckets of the stuff. Quite frankly, I cannot see myself buying another bottle of commercial e-juice again. For some, once the DIY bug bites, there is no turning back. But that's just me.

Have a Super Tuesday everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These 2 setups in my daily rotation, sitting on my desk and befgjng to be vaped..all day long.
Petri on minikin with Zodiac's CB2, best cinnamon ever. Serpent 25 on noisy with SD, strawberry delight, also Zodiac.
The coils on the serpent is 28g SS for true awesomeness.Picture_20165806075817.jpg Picture_20164904054943.jpg

The Tesla Invader 3 Mods are fantastic in all facets, hard hitters, and robust as a prison door. In fact they have enslaved my love for this style of mods. So simple yet effective! I will be getting another as soon as the cash flow allows. As you can see, setting no 2 on the pedometers is more than sufficient for me.

Really intrigued by these , was thinking of getting a NCII as well. I'm also a simple vaper don't like fidgiting with TC and different wattages blah blah so this might be the way forward. Sell the VGOD (I DO like the battery life on it though) and get like three of these ;) , or just get some Pico Squeezas ......

Really intrigued by these , was thinking of getting a NCII as well. I'm also a simple vaper don't like fidgiting with TC and different wattages blah blah so this might be the way forward. Sell the VGOD (I DO like the battery life on it though) and get like three of these ;) , or just get some Pico Squeezas ......

@Daniel A NCII and a Tesla Invader III will delight you. Having 2 of each brings my such uncomplicated joy. I am the same. TC mostly fails me. I am over fiddling with features and lights. I do like good looks, but I cannot afford stabilized wood mods, or chunky metal Mods. I just want a good clean simple vape. More so, I like gadgets that are reliable and built to last.

Good Morning Guys and Girls. It is 04h00 in the morning, Vaping some Black Barrel Whisky, and HRH is giving me shyte because of the flash. Enjoy your day guys.DSC_0413.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

This RWhy4 DIY is so delicious. Helping me ease through this mornings work challenges.

The simple chubby Velocity V2 Clone RDA gives is such a pleasurable vape on the Tesla. Love this little rig.

All black man this tank is sexy on this mod.... Might be the beer talking

d64f00da50d3fbad886454e3cb11f61b.jpg

Back