What's in your hand right now?

And we are back online with HE! Phantom and Skyline all clean, new wick and full tank and battery!
Phantom 001.JPG

@Rob Fisher , what was it like going from the Skyline to the Sm25 and then back to the Skyline?
How was the vape different? Flavourwise? Airflow? Vape action smoothness?

Drier and less flavour if that makes sense... I like the airflow on the SM25 because it is more open but I have gotten used to the slightly restricted Skyline air flow because of the flavour. The better flavour of the Skyline still boggles my mind because I don't really understand why is is so much better?

Drier and less flavour if that makes sense... I like the airflow on the SM25 because it is more open but I have gotten used to the slightly restricted Skyline air flow because of the flavour. The better flavour of the Skyline still boggles my mind because I don't really understand why is is so much better?

So you saying the SM25 is drier?

I don't often use the DNA but when I do I enjoy the vape,makes a change from mech squonkers.
Juice is my DIY of @Andre Coco Lime recipe with a bit of menthol added:)

Ooh lovely......
Thanks

d981c6eadb6ee595cf01ee009bc8f9fb.jpg

Just installed the RBA in this Baby Beast. I must say I am surprised I haven't heard more noise around this tank. It is seriously good. My only issue is the 3ml juice capacity. Makes for a lot of filling. The filling is super easy with their fancy hinge so that makes it easier

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

d981c6eadb6ee595cf01ee009bc8f9fb.jpg

Just installed the RBA in this Baby Beast. I must say I am surprised I haven't heard more noise around this tank. It is seriously good. My only issue is the 3ml juice capacity. Makes for a lot of filling. The filling is super easy with their fancy hinge so that makes it easier

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I have to agree, baby beast with RBA is a solid little setup. Good flavour and pretty forgiving when it comes to coil builds and wicking.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Haven't posted in here in a while . Hope you guys had a awesome Christmas
056d11c5255bef5217544f746a45ac1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Santa's helpers didnt try very hard with the gift wrapping, sommer wrapped in tinfoil and plonked in a bucket.
Thats gonna make for one noisy sleigh ride. :D

Yip... when I got back to the Pole I had to knee the elves in the face for the kak wrapping! :p

Back