What's in your hand right now?

Nice and easy morning vape

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482907034.563665.jpg

@BumbleBee gave me a few istick20 covers many months ago. Found them yesterday and put the clear one on. Has a nice feel. Makes it fractionally bigger and more grippy, which is a good thing. Thanks Bee !

Last edited:
158282326ca0ed2742b3f6d569eb3b09.jpg

Drakensberg check...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good on that Pico! How are you enjoying the Goblin?

So far great! First coil can out at 1.6 ohm and was too exciting to try again with less wraps... no leaks yet, flavour is on par with the few tanks I've had. Serpent Mini was taking too long to arrive from China-land so I got bee in my bonnet and found this

So far great! First coil can out at 1.6 ohm and was too exciting to try again with less wraps... no leaks yet, flavour is on par with the few tanks I've had. Serpent Mini was taking too long to arrive from China-land so I got bee in my bonnet and found this
Nice! A 1.6ohm coil is rare to see these days! I prefer higher builds but still average around 0.7 or so.

Will be interesting to hear which one you prefer when the Serpent Mini lands, are you getting the 22mm version or the 25mm version?

Nice! A 1.6ohm coil is rare to see these days! I prefer higher builds but still average around 0.7 or so.

Will be interesting to hear which one you prefer when the Serpent Mini lands, are you getting the 22mm version or the 25mm version?

22mm, to fit the pico. Prefer around 1ohm, next build will be lower, aiming for ~0.8ohm

Little pocket rocket till the Batts recharge new build 2.5ID six wraps SS at 28W it gives a nice vape. The ceramic block is a crock of s... Got dry hits...

dee31a135adb25d6aa56b12e62fa2299.jpg

Nice and easy morning vape

View attachment 79907

@BumbleBee gave me a few istick20 covers many months ago. Found them yesterday and put the clear one on. Has a nice feel. Makes it fractionally bigger and more grippy, which is a good thing. Thanks Bee !
@Silver, how do you manage to put an evod on there is it a special adapter of sorts???

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

@Silver, how do you manage to put an evod on there is it a special adapter of sorts???

Good question @Spongebob.
I use a 510 to Ego adapter -

Like this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482945640.216922.jpg

Turns out a double win because the old istick20 suffered from a wonky 510 if overused. So the adapter stays in permanently and taking off the Evod doesn't interfere with the 510 of the istick20!

I miss this device, Joytech istick 40 with a custom KangerTech nano tank. Just some good old memories!! Got stolen a year ago out of my living room while I was in the bathroom shaving. The idiot just walked into my house took what he needed and walked out! Was lost without my baby, that stage I had the first motofo serpent on it.

Live the Cloud

Good question @Spongebob.
I use a 510 to Ego adapter -

Like this
View attachment 79981

Turns out a double win because the old istick20 suffered from a wonky 510 if overused. So the adapter stays in permanently and taking off the Evod doesn't interfere with the 510 of the istick20!
Thanx @Silver where can i find one

My trusty Subtank Mini got a shiny new coil this evening

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482956215.160490.jpg

Standard 1.2 ohm single.

Glorious Strawberry Menthol flavour on the new coil and wick. With a dash of XXX in the tank. Lovely

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482956279.932743.jpg

Last edited:
Back