What's in your hand right now?

I got more excited by then name "Berry Menthol" than I did at seeing these two Sexy looking Setups!!
Maybe Mr @boxerulez would do a trade for some of my (really newb) DIY Dragon Joose...
;):rofl:;):rofl:
Its @rogue zombie recipe for bruised berries with some polar blast instead of koolada to taste....

Really easy mix and about 5 concentrates all in.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Its @rogue zombie recipe for bruised berries with some polar blast instead of koolada to taste....

Really easy mix and about 5 concentrates all in.

Thanks, Gunna mix it up later! I will just have to sub the cranberry with something else.

Last edited:
9fac813a421222c3b4e646a5b6977c81.jpg

RX200S with a Vapor Giant tank and some smooth Zenkhulu Pine Ice!!

Live the Cloud

Yes better than Koolada... but i keep the xtreme where you had it and even more polar than koolada in your original recipe.

85498-2739d27bb7ac19a6b00e9ef82d79847b.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170218_221147.jpg
    IMG_20170218_221147.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 50
When you have to buy the real thing to see if a juice tastes like what it says it does! :-D

20170221_130411-800x450.jpg

The juice is much better, the fruit, was decidedly "meh".

Have never seen that thing before ,, but I'm assuming it's dragon fruit ?
Yep! I found it in a little store down the South Coast, it was a strange place to see it! While I admit I avoid the shops, I haven't seen one before so was pretty excited when I came across it.

Yep! I found it in a little store down the South Coast, it was a strange place to see it! While I admit I avoid the shops, I haven't seen one before so was pretty excited when I came across it.
At the food lovers market? Saw it there and almost tried it. I love the vape but I'm so fussy decided to give it a miss

At the food lovers market? Saw it there and almost tried it. I love the vape but I'm so fussy decided to give it a miss

It was at The Outpost on the corner there. I didn't realise there was a Food Lover's market in that area?!

The one where the meat is white is much sweeter, tastes the same as the dragon fruit in MMM's dragon juice

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Aw :( Now I'm gonna have to quest to find one with white meat inside! Do they look different on the outside or do I have to hope that someone selling them will be in the know.

Back