What's in your hand right now?

Th
That look like a sweet setup @Deckie
Thanks @Ash it's a work of art & that's why I cannot understand why when a new vaper asks for advice regarding a new squonker, everyone screams Reo showing very little support for a excellently made local squonking device. Yes, the Reo has stood the test of time but am willing to stake my reputation that Paddy Vapes squonkers are on par regarding quality & durability.

Last edited:
Just rebuilt the goon, apparently these are aliens, I think they were labeled wrong :?

Attachments

• IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 57
Enjoying some of my DIY (waiting for VapeFest to try out some new commercial liquids) on my Minikin V2 paired with the ultimate Goon 24 RDA...

And on top of that, a new Top Gear episode to end of a blue Monday

e34fc6191a27d25b32df494095aaa9ab.jpg

Oh Wow... another tank that looks like it could be a chicken dinner... just built it and so far I'm pretty impressed... doesn't look like it can leak either... easy build, single coil, wicks really well and airflow like no other RTA before it... I had to close down the airflow which is amazing! Yes it's the OBS Nano! Why it's called a nano is beyond me?
OBS-Nano-1.jpg OBS-Nano-2.jpg

Just rebuilt the goon, apparently these are aliens, I think they were labeled wrong :?

Alot of commercial "alien coils" are just stacked ribbon claptoned with a thinner gauge. They will still get the job done though :D nice clean build!

I dont think so. Main reason is that I prefer tobaccoes very strong and in MTL mode.
But I do foresee some changes and some sprucing up of the power and some lower nic juices when I am more relaxed and not on the go.

That's what they all say...just look at how foggy your pics are...the hooks of cloud chucking are already in too deep, it's all down hill from here.

Oh Wow... another tank that looks like it could be a chicken dinner... just built it and so far I'm pretty impressed... doesn't look like it can leak either... easy build, single coil, wicks really well and airflow like no other RTA before it... I had to close down the airflow which is amazing! Yes it's the OBS Nano! Why it's called a nano is beyond me?
View attachment 88205 View attachment 88206

Nice one Rob!
Looking forward to hearing about how the flavour stacks up...
Looks cool

Nice one Rob!
Looking forward to hearing about how the flavour stacks up...
Looks cool

Will play with some more before making a call... but if you ever wanted AIR FLOW then this is the RTA you want... the air flow is GIGANTIC! I have closed off the airflow to around 15% of the hole and it's still more airy than any other RTA... also I doubt very much it will leak and so far there is no sign of any leaking at all!

It's a bit unfair on the OBS Nano because it's competing with the best of the best (Skyline, Exocet, Hussar, NarTa and Hadaly) for flavour... but if it's a no hassle reasonably priced RTA then this should be right at the top of your list...

Nice little compact setup but has issues contacts could be better and leaking through the 510 under atty can be the atty but hey for 14 dollas I ain't complaining

083e0aa68873d8abd702f9ef52e33bd7.jpg

What to do if you bored

I present to you the FrankenAvo!!!

7d3123c6316219daae566474a7a87721.jpg

But the stock V3 looks much better and to be honest better flavour. I think this RDA thing might just pick up

b442672b37f2726d567bc2cbc857a84e.jpg

Last edited:
The NarTa sure is a fantastic flavour RDTA but it's a pain to keep filled and refill... I have a syringe with XXX to keep the tank filled... outbloodystanding flavour... but certainly a desk device and not an out and about one!
NarTa 001.JPG

Back