What's in your hand right now?

Finally joined the squonk nation crew. Permanent home for my hadaly
74c8fe67fe3954cbdd591f0d84d66a82.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

So much need for a squonker...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is a bit of a Noisy Cricket v1 Mech day, with a 0.5 ohm Clapton build Wotofo Troll for myself, wicked with the maltiest of Butter Malt's from Voortrekker Juice.
@Rob Fisher That is one beautiful looking mod.

Finally got myself an Lost Vapes Therion DNA 166 (DNA250) mod today... loving it , this and my minikin is my favourite vapes and definitely must haves ! Ostrich skin door on the Therion looks baie bed*nnerd ! I'm inlove

675edfb762d671b156ae0042e2a4b4f5.jpg
1493fa306f17c856656c500ab62fda5e.jpg

Consvr + Goon LP

Attachments

• 20170404_191218_Anne_Vignette_Round.jpg
    20170404_191218_Anne_Vignette_Round.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 51
Now this sounds interesting , I wonder how many local boys have taken these the 24mm for a spin

Is the Petri really worth that money ??

Loaded question for me
@Vape_Da_Ape ... I'm a dotmod slut of note... will let u know how it vape thurs evening...

I have learnt how to handle the 22 rta and I love the flavour so expecting same here

IMG_3112.JPG

A quick pic of the Smoant Battlestar driving my Fuji with some lekker Twisted "Cook-e" oats juice, (that deserves a good review) into a bed time vape, and read session.

Last edited:
Its a really good mod im impressed. U have alot of setting to play around with bluetooth that connects to the app on ur fone and can control ur mod. But it depends on what u looking for in a mod i suppose. Check out a few utube reviews. Thats what i did before i purchase it.

Its a really good mod im impressed. U have alot of setting to play around with bluetooth that connects to the app on ur fone and can control ur mod. But it depends on what u looking for in a mod i suppose. Check out a few utube reviews. Thats what i did before i purchase it.

Yeah i watched some reviews and it looks good but I'm a normal power mode vaper. Just like all my dna250 mods never see any Temp settings.

The screen looks good but i think its more a gimmick and really don't know if i should bite the bullet. Let me ask you this- If you loose the mod tomorrow will you go out and pay R3,500 again to replace the old one?

Back