What's in your hand right now?

Another GEM (well two GEM's) picked up in Paris... the Amber Mod DNA75 is a work of art as is the Pico V2 from Japan! The Pico is for low wattage high flavour vaping... I'm running a 0.69Ω Ni 26g coil at 18 watts and the flavour is on point! Not the easiest build because the spaces are very small and hence the flavour and the deck is a floating deck which adds to the complexity of the build... but so worth the effort.
AmberPico 001.JPG AmberPico 002.JPG AmberPico 003.JPG AmberPico 004.JPG

Another GEM (well two GEM's) picked up in Paris... the Amber Mod DNA75 is a work of art as is the Pico V2 from Japan! The Pico is for low wattage high flavour vaping... I'm running a 0.69Ω Ni 26g coil at 18 watts and the flavour is on point! Not the easiest build because the spaces are very small and hence the flavour and the deck is a floating deck which adds to the complexity of the build... but so worth the effort.
View attachment 108878 View attachment 108879 View attachment 108880 View attachment 108881
How on earth do you fire that Mr Fisher ?

0bac033b01792f99e53d08afc0b95d90.jpg

Sitting in traffic to work...okay Im lying,my office is 3km from my house,but nevertheless this setup never disappoints!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making things clean or shiny! Still one of my favourite mech squonkers but the CC doesn't get used much because I've got the Monster!
2431.jpg

Avo24 still delivers

Such deep rich flavour. Love it.

b960e1e393c9fd97c287d1fdf169d67b.jpg

I'm a bit of a stunned mullet right now and not sure which squonker or dripper to pick up and put in my hand... I guess it will be the Gloom (because it only arrived today) with the Solo and inside the juicy mango from Nasty Juice!
Squonkers 002.JPG

I'm a bit of a stunned mullet right now and not sure which squonker or dripper to pick up and put in my hand... I guess it will be the Gloom (because it only arrived today) with the Solo and inside the juicy mango from Nasty Juice!
View attachment 108942
Mr Fisher ... I'd be more than happy to help you with your predicament by taking that Nova Box out of the equation :p (like I can even afford it! haha)

View attachment 108942

I would use the vapedroid just cause i have read the full review of it and just plainly love the look of it.

Enjoy the toys Mr Fisher.

He isn't... he wishes everyone could have everything they wanted. :oops:
I'm just teasing Rob! That is not what anyone here thinks of you :D
I absolutely love the fact that you share all your toys with us.
Keep up the good work!

Back