What's in your hand right now?

Thank you. I ordered a new one so was just curious. lol
Jor thats hectic. Def out of my league. Is it worth the 8k?
Actually have not vaped it yet but I've heard really good things.. I'm waiting to put a special juice in there before I try it

Actually have not vaped it yet but I've heard really good things.. I'm waiting to put a special juice in there before I try it

I have been checking google and i think congratulations are in order for finding a Narca. I still cant believe the price lol. Yeah better make it a good one. Enjoy......

Just to be clear... the R8k being spoken about for the NarCa is the FLIPPER price and it's certainly not worth that! There are very rich people who will pay anything for rare and hard to get items... it's just silly! The White Armor LE I got in Stuttgart is selling on the auction site for $1,600 which is way more than double what I paid for it.

The recommended retail for a NarDa is $99 and I doubt the NarCa is much more than that!

Just to be clear... the R8k being spoken about for the NarCa is the FLIPPER price and it's certainly not worth that! There are very rich people who will pay anything for rare and hard to get items... it's just silly! The White Armor LE I got in Stuttgart is selling on the auction site for $1,600 which is way more than double what I paid for it.

The recommended retail for a NarDa is $99 and I doubt the NarCa is much more than that!

yes i have seen the price for the narda, Thats why i couldn't believe the price. These items goes for these prices because there is a deamand. I'm all for high end products but R8000 is a bit hectic for an rda. With regards to the Armor mech, i have given up on looking for one for that specific reason.

f6f54802ad0123b0923cb453fb496333.heic

This juice is miraculous. It seemed fitting that the Pharaoh take the Arabic Oasis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFCEE49E-6CD0-4E28-B318-ADE55D96BAB9.jpeg
Fatalities in action! Mad over hang on the squid but just to test! This Rta is next level!!!

Rotating between 2 setups tonight:

1) DR24 with a hands dritip on the old Predator
2) Hadaly with a Nautilus driptip on the Fuchai squonker

7KcIMgL.jpg

eBM5FKG.jpg

Back