What's in your hand right now?

@Room Fogger I still remember the one you bought from @BumbleBee ,it was you right?

:) :) :) That was me yep, rose gold, that is saved for Sunday afternoons and other special occasions, which reminds me, I have to up my contributions to the get a rose gold mod fund. Hopefully I’ll see the perfect mod for it to live on permanently soon.

Vapefly Mesh Plus RDTA with Rincoe Mechman 80w. Arctic Strawberry juice coupled with Strettons Triple Berry Gin and Sugar free tonic :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200621_202717.jpg
    Screenshot_20200621_202717.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 44
Zeus on the Smoant
7a7182dcabd4f37c94ac7c355c8bf83c.jpg

Sent from my POT-LX1AF using Tapatalk
Brilliant combo!

Thanks @JurgensSt and @Christos

Can’t believe I missed the expromizer. Wasn’t that the one that Sir Vape sold at one stage?
Need to see when it comes back if it does
Am keen to try it out

One can’t snooze with these devices, first batch one must pounce on otherwise you wait or don’t ever get it

Thanks @JurgensSt and @Christos

Can’t believe I missed the expromizer. Wasn’t that the one that Sir Vape sold at one stage?
Need to see when it comes back if it does
Am keen to try it out

One can’t snooze with these devices, first batch one must pounce on otherwise you wait or don’t ever get it
I was asleep too. Luckily @Moey_Ismail had his lying around unused and sold it to me :D

Smok - Fetch Mini - with a RPM rebuildable. Very nice. Been my daily driver for a few months now.

Back