What's in your hand right now?

Don't normally vape tobacco flavours so was nervous ordering VCT - it's delicious! Tastes like a slightly smoked vanilla custard.
IMG-0503.JPG

Great way to start 2021!
Berserker v2 was a gift from @BioHAZarD , thank you kind sir, it’s proving itself to be a great MTL/RDL setup, with a juice that just does it for me from Pied Piper from @InkdVapor. Heaven on this first day of 2021 as I was waiting for a special occasion to unpack them!
DD44F5C2-4D6F-4FC2-AADC-3EF08332E983.jpeg
To everyone out there, even with all the uncertainty and nonsense we are experiencing, don’t forget to live! We only get one roll of the dice to get our experience on this ball we call home in the universe. What must happen will, it’s not in our hands. Let sanity prevail!

Last edited:
Happy New Year guys
ecd51c14b0e875c828a9eae864939c27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Happy New Year my fellow Forumites!
I've been very quiet lately I know, but today I finally got around to fire up my Xmas gift. From me, to Me (SWAMBO is terrible at gifting :facepalm:)
Thank you kindly @OnePowerfulCorsa for your patience and trust and all your help in making this happen. Officially the most beautiful piece of Hardware that I own.
No better way to send her on her maiden voyage than with a tank full of Taviro. Hope everyone has a great 2021.
IMG_20210101_160733.jpg

Happy New Year my fellow Forumites!
I've been very quiet lately I know, but today I finally got around to fire up my Xmas gift. From me, to Me (SWAMBO is terrible at gifting :facepalm:)
Thank you kindly @OnePowerfulCorsa for your patience and trust and all your help in making this happen. Officially the most beautiful piece of Hardware that I own.
No better way to send her on her maiden voyage than with a tank full of Taviro. Hope everyone has a great 2021.
View attachment 218119
Happy New Year bud. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back