What's in your hand right now?

Changing builds in the Insider and a 3mm tri core in house alien from sir Vape so far seems to be doing the trick.

9C23C1DA-C641-4FD1-BEF6-ECBB65AE86FC.png

918bd8812c2b93b69a5bba346f7c1d28.jpg

It’s a CLUTCH HELLBEAST weekend

Heeltyd speeltyd !
the Limelight was fixed and this is the 1st time I'm using it ,as you can see I own other tanks as well not only Blotto's ;)
upload_2021-6-28_12-46-59.png

But @Viper_SA sure appreciated it lol! He even started a thread because he couldn't restrain from sharing his excitement!
@Viper_SA beat me to a reply here, but I want to make it clear that I have no ill feelings towards either him or the thread he posted. Frustration is frustration, so I am taking it as that.

@Viper_SA beat me to a reply here, but I want to make it clear that I have no ill feelings towards either him or the thread he posted. Frustration is frustration, so I am taking it as that.
It's humour and couldn't resist, because he made it a public rather than private issue then he can have no complaints at a joke at his expense, he didn't reply just a blank post anyway to things that really matter, how are you feeling today?

It's humour and couldn't resist, because he made it a public rather than private issue then he can have no complaints at a joke at his expense, he didn't reply just a blank post anyway to things that really matter, how are you feeling today?
My head is a lot better, it is all burning throat and nose today. If it aint in my lungs, I’m marking it as a good day!

Back