What's in your hand right now?

I still have these in my drawer and use them from time to time. I now have a Voopoo.

2nd page of this thread from Oct 2013
great to see you again @Johnny2Puffs
those iTaste mods were special in the day!
large and heavy but they worked well

Solid morning MTL driver

Expromiser V4
With a Taviro blend inside
Gorgeous !

B64E5C32-BF60-4CB1-8775-388102454B37.jpeg

Kylin Mini 2 on a Lost Vape Quest Solo.

Nulix - Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich in it. I am disappointed in this juice. Passed the taste test so I bought a bottle. But when vaping it, it has a HORRID aftertaste... Inhale is exactly what you'd expect - subtly sweet ice cream cookie sandwich. Exhale though... It's so bad I can't even describe what I'm tasting...

I've tried different coil setups, different wick brands, different wattage. Seems like this is just one of those juices that doesn't work with my palate.

Probably going to bin the bottle.

20221213_083644.jpg

Just to add to my previous post. That aftertaste is at it's worst when exhaling through my nose or a combination of nose and mouth. If I exhale mouth only then I barely get that horrid taste. Must be a concentrate in there that just doesn't work with me :think:

Last edited:
Kylin Mini 2 on a Lost Vape Quest Solo.

Nulix - Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich in it. I am disappointed in this juice. Passed the taste test so I bought a bottle. But when vaping it, it has a HORRID aftertaste... Inhale is exactly what you'd expect - subtly sweet ice cream cookie sandwich. Exhale though... It's so bad I can't even describe what I'm tasting...

I've tried different coil setups, different wick brands, different wattage. Seems like this is just one of those juices that doesn't work with my palate.

Probably going to bin the bottle.

View attachment 267250
I figured it out... It's the Ap (Acetyl Pyrazine) that I am tasting.

Back