When Is Enough ..enough ?

@jtgrey the hana with the dna30 was awesome so I can only imagine that she doing much better now with the upgrade chip.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Must say I only took it to 40 w with my magma will try a .2 coil build later and real crank it up .

Last edited:
Seems I like my ugliest one the most . It is running 2 x 18650 in parallel so battery life is amazing

Attachments

• 20140914_224241.jpg
    20140914_224241.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 89
Just had to give her some style

Attachments

• 20140916_132729.jpg
    20140916_132729.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 82
i have not used my nemisis since the day i build the sx350 in a hana box. i can do everything the nemi can do on the sx with better battery life without the vape becoming weaker and weaker. i have 60 watt at 0.1 ohm with the last upgrade. normally i dont go below 0.3ohm at 60 watts or it is too much for me and that is basically what the nemi gave with a fresh battery and it lasts more than 5 hits.
in my opinion you will only need a mech ever again if you go below 0.1 ohm.
with that said with the new 150 to 200w regulated boards coming out you might not even ever need a mech again because you can force a 0.1, 0.2 0r even higher to go up to 150 or 200 watts to replicate a 0.05 or lower.

I am glad you are happy with your own creation, however over-unity does not exist and if you compare W for W it is impossible tp get longer vape time with an electronic mod compared to a pure mechanical mod.

via Tapatalk

i have not used my nemisis since the day i build the sx350 in a hana box. i can do everything the nemi can do on the sx with better battery life without the vape becoming weaker and weaker. i have 60 watt at 0.1 ohm with the last upgrade. normally i dont go below 0.3ohm at 60 watts or it is too much for me and that is basically what the nemi gave with a fresh battery and it lasts more than 5 hits.
in my opinion you will only need a mech ever again if you go below 0.1 ohm.
with that said with the new 150 to 200w regulated boards coming out you might not even ever need a mech again because you can force a 0.1, 0.2 0r even higher to go up to 150 or 200 watts to replicate a 0.05 or lower.

I am glad you are happy with your own creation, however over-unity does not exist and if you compare W for W it is impossible to get longer vape time with an electronic mod compared to a pure mechanical mod.

via Tapatalk

via Tapatalk

via Tapatalk

Johan im in the electrical field and know exactly what you are referring to wrt overunity. without doing all the detailed calculations or the tests on an oscilloscope it feels (i know feel is subjective) the same to me on the nemi and the electronic with simple ohm calcs. this was just an observation and with battery safety also in mind a electronic is a bit more protected. mechanical mods is a very very dangerous side if you have no clue what goes on inside electricity and what makes it tick. so basically what im saying is it feels (again subjective) to me that i can get more puffs at .3 ohm with the electronic at lets say 58watt (simple ohm calculations at 4.2v) before the battery can no longer supply the energy to the chip/board to keep the output voltage up, whilst on the mech you get a gradual decline in output watts as the battery looses energy.
please feel free to correct me if im missing something here as im more into higher voltage systems installations an my electronic knowledge is only up to N5 and i may have missed a few things along the line

On "feel" it surely might and I agree 100% on the safety. Its just on the physics side I needed to point it out.

via Tapatalk

I realy love my sx350 but and this is only me , nothing as good looking as my stingray x with my magma dripper on it . Thanks at @Alex for the stingray . It is just as if the magma taste better on the stingray then the sx350 . But then again it is only my feeling on it . Maby its the danger factor of the mech at .3 ohm that makes me think that it tastes better.
On "feel" it surely might and I agree 100% on the safety. Its just on the physics side I needed to point it out.

via Tapatalk

In all truth, one or two devices and some batteries is all you will ever need. In reality, the excitement of the progression of technology is an adventurous journey not to be subjugated by the normalcy of any one device. So many options, such joy and wonder, it is a kind of magic and we, being vapers, have natural tendency to the outlandish and awesome. So, bring them on, more variety, more color, more function and a greater ability for adaptive technique. The more, the merrier, money is but a small pittance to a pay for a life filled with wonder and excitement. How boring would it be to be content with one device?

yeah i think that we all have an addictive personality that we either admit to or denying right now.
at some point we all say. i have too much gear. then we sell everything we not using including juices.
then we sit with money in hand. and its like i can buy me a reo with this. then i wont need anything else....
and then the cycle starts all over..

but as @Silver would say.... all in the name of science

And then all this talk about the stingray X made me go and look..... My nemi wil be replaced by one of those damn it looks good

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

It's a never ending story

So true. I don't see a stop to this in my future. Not even after the Reo arrives. I need to get some funding on kickstarter or something....hahaha

And then all this talk about the stingray X made me go and look..... My nemi wil be replaced by one of those damn it looks good

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

That Stingray X is one damn fine looking tube.:rock:

Girl friend said this is enough but kui is on its way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 33
Back