Zamplebox , Monthly Boxes

Gonna have to necro this thread :)

My Gold Zamplebox from Feb just arrived :)

Took 34 days to arrive - considering the postal strike this could be expected.

Shipping was $20, and box was marked as essential oils.

Here are pics:

2014-03-17 12.41.54.jpg

2014-03-17 12.43.38.jpg
2014-03-17 12.55.07.jpg
2014-03-17 12.51.09.jpg
2014-03-17 12.45.27.jpg
2014-03-17 12.47.15.jpg
2014-03-17 12.48.13.jpg
2014-03-17 12.49.59.jpg

Looks awesome , please give us a detailed review ?

So far I have only smelt the Raven 503

Strong sambucca flavour - which I am not a big fan of:

Sweet anise flavored absinthe with earthy clove tones. Certainly not for everyone, but most fans of The Cure should enjoy it.

I assume the long wait will be worth it - looking forward to your reviews @devdev

So far I have only smelt the Raven 503

Strong sambucca flavour - which I am not a big fan of:

Sweet anise flavored absinthe with earthy clove tones. Certainly not for everyone, but most fans of The Cure should enjoy it.
Accept for this one. Makes me think of Radiator pluid........

I am still recovering from Boba's bounty that I tried at the last Vape Meet. I totally don't see what all the fuss is about for that one, or the pluid.

Busy trying to finish the juice in the smallest clearo I have with me, then the zampling begins

I have never done a juice or equipment review

@Silver have you got a format I could use?

Just describe what you taste and experience in your own way.

OMG!!! So cool! id love to know your thoughts on some of these, especially the Red Hot one, it looks dangerous.... the Jackson Vapor juice also look interesting. i was very close to subscribing to this but went for hardware in the end. Now that i have some good vape gear, my focus will be on juices from here on. if you recommend this box, i will subscribe for sure!

That looks awesome... How many of what ml did they send you and what was the total cost?

I have never done a juice or equipment review

@Silver have you got a format I could use?

Wow @devdev, that looks amazing!
How many flavours were in your box?

I don't have a formalised template, but have a look at my 5Pawns reviews on this thread for a guideline
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/five-pawns.601/page-2

Remember to state the manufacturer, the flavour, the nic level, the PG/VG split if known.
Also, the equipment used and at what power.

Enjoy

Grey bag: 77ml
10ml Mastervape.com Terracotta Pie
10ml Mastervape.com Butterscoth
20ml 503elquid.com Raven
20ml Clevervape Redhot Chilli
17ml Big Heart Flavours Papayastrawbango

Greenbag: 85ml
30ml Jackson Vapour Aqua Dulce (smells amazing!)
20ml G2 Vapour Mr. Cookie (Smells like the taste of HaagenDaz Cookies n Creme)
5ml Hurricane Vapour Twilight Cavendish
10ml Rocket Fuel Rocket Blend
20ml Thunderhead Vapor Artisan eLiquid Choco Chiquita

So that's a whopping 162 ml of 18mg eLiquid

Total cost I think was R650 or thereabout so that's +- R4,01 per ml

Only downside was the length of the wait, and that the tracking was all but useless. Parcel left the US after 3 days, and when I tracked it, it kept on saying it was in Istanbul, only to arrive this morning from the PO. I guess the good news is that all of the necessary steeping would have taken place along the way :)

I did a little research before I ordered. Many folks complained that Zamplebox sent stock from the suppliers that was not selling elsewhere, also there were many who said you could receive as many as 50% of the box which was unvapable due to personal preference. I took the risk because it means I can try things I would never have been able to try otherwise, and the US market for juice has really advanced blends compared to what we have here. We will get there soon enough I am sure.

I got .5ml left of Oupa's passion peach in my BCC clearo, and then I am going to try the Hurricane Vapour - I don't have a spare dropper or syringe at the office, if I did I would be going Jackson or G2 Cookie first

That really does sound awesome , please keep us updated with reviews

@devdev, have moved your first review to the review section for e-liquids. Just easier for the future, if you don't mind? Feel free to open a new thread in that section for each manufacturer as you go along. You could then mention in each review that this comes from the Zamplebox for purposes of reference.

No problem thanks Matthee.

Will create new reviews under each manufacturers liquid in the eliq forum.

Actually, doing review is tons of fun!

No problem thanks Matthee.

Will create new reviews under each manufacturers liquid in the eliq forum.

Actually, doing review is tons of fun!
And you do it excellently. For me it is too much work, just want to say jay or nay to a juice. And methinks my taste buds are not that refined.

I've been looking at this as well, but would like to make sure the juice is worth R170 / 30ml

Not a bad deal

Is this a once off purchase or a monthly or bimonthly thing?

I thought you had to subscribe for a period of time?

It ended up being R4 a ml so R120 for 30ml... really not bad

Just remember that there is no guarantee as to quantity. There is a minimum assurred quantity each month but it may be a bit more or a lot more depending on stock availability. Also we could all order boxes on the same day and each receive different juices and different quantities.

Did you have to sign up for more than 1 month?

Back