Zamplebox , Monthly Boxes

Adding the h20 to the dischem blend helps to thin out the vg a little. I prefer my liquid to be a little thinner but you dont have to add it.

Zamplebox is month to month and you can cancel whenever you like. They do invoice you automatically once a month but there are no ongoing obligations

Most interesting @devdev

I think we need to organise a bring and vape evening once a month ;-)

I got this email yesterday from Zamplebox. It seems that they have an "e-juice curation engine". In other words a questionairre is filled in, and then they modify the contents of the box to suit your taste better.

I already have my March box on its way, but for April I am going to order a new box using this system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fellow Zampler,

Hope you are having a great Friday! We are incredibly excited to announce that ZampleBox's patent-pending e-juice curation engine is now live!!! Try it out now!

Step 1
Select your ZampleBox

Step 2
Personalize your ZampleBox

This is a major advancement for the vaping industry and a monumental achievement for all vapers! Thank you for being a part of the ZampleBox Family! We :h: you dearly!

Existing Member? No problem. Just take the curation engine quiz and then purchase your personalized ZampleBox. Then, go to https://www.zamplebox.com/my-account/ and cancel your old subscription.

Happy Friday!

With love,

~ Tony

Amazing @devdev
So far, how many boxes have you received from them?

Only received one so far (18mg) @Silver, the second (6 mg) is in the air. April will be order number 3.

I still have many juices to review and trial - including the jalapeno one

Update - just received Zamplebox number two! All 6mg

Much better shipping time, and I was able to get a local tracking number. Went to collect parcel from local PO.

Black bag - 80ml. From L - R
x2973-de77f727250d8fab0e02dcb4b8c72cdb.jpg.pagespeed.ic.wsq5GtXZki.webp

Smoke N Mist - Animal House Gum (10ml)
503 eLiquid - Cool Runnings (20ml)
Banzai - 'Why so serious' (20ml)
NicQuid - Blueberry Tart (10ml)
Lick - Luscious (20ml)

Grey Bag - 95ml. From L - R
x2974-553302ea280414bd5eba8ee24947af28.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VrLkbWza1m.webp

Alpha - Sweet Tooth (20ml)
Clevervape - Power 1up (20ml)
Banzai - Bite Me (20ml)
Hurrican Vapour - Pineapple Cheesecake (5ml)
Seduce Juice - Jezebel (10ml)
Lick - Calypso (20ml)

Zamplebox total - 175ml @ R650 + R48 post office fee = R 3.90/ml landed cost

Lol amazeballs is so three years ago Stroods. The real cool people have 'incrediballs' :)

I think this package looks more interesting than the last one. Let's see how they vape

Lol amazeballs is so three years ago Stroods. The real cool people have 'incrediballs' :)

I think this package looks more interesting than the last one. Let's see how they vape

Pfffft!!! at least im not one of those super outdated people that have Dragonballs :p

EDIT: That sounded way better in my head :p possibly the lamest thing i have ever said :p

Pfffft!!! at least im not one of those super outdated people that have Dragonballs :p

EDIT: That sounded way better in my head :p possibly the lamest thing i have ever said :p
Aint nothing wrong with dragonballs, as long as it aint pokeballs, gotta catch 'em all..

Hey @devdev that price of R3.90 per ml is really good going!
I am quite amazed.
How many from the first box were nice and how many would you have ordered again from overseas if you could.

How's the second box holding up?

Have been some great discoveries, and some notable failures from the 18mg box. The chili one went down well with everyone else, but doesn't fall within the range of fruit and dessert blends that I enjoy.

The Hurricane Vapours tobacco was excellent, and I will be getting more of that one.

From the 6mg box I have only really tried the Alpha Vapes sweet tooth. It is not unpleasant, but didn't have much of a taste, which is what I was expecting.

Still have tons to work through from both 18 and 6mg boxes. Then there is VK Beta range, some VM stuff (and a lot of concentrates) and the vape elixir stuff to try.

All in all it is nearly tooooo much juice! Heehehehe

Just fired up the dripper with RocketFuel's Rocket Blend

Spicy Chai Vanilla 18mg - This is actually damn nice!

Check out http://rocketfuelvapes.com/shop/ for the descriptions of their products. The branding and design of this bottle seem very consistent with the flavour

@6ghost9 and @Mike here is the thread regarding Zamplebox.

Yes, I would say the value has been excellent and I have enjoyed each box, largely because it is a surprise.

I know @Snape of Vape enjoyed his and that @Rowan Francis was considering giving it a go.

My view is that the Gold option is much better, since the shipping cost is the same for both boxes, rather get double the amount of juices for the same shipping cost

I definately agree with you! I am going to wait for pay day as I already spent my cash on an Itaste SVD and all those essentials but I will be filling in my subscription end of the month! I just have a question regarding the customization engine. Do you have to get your first box before you can use it or is it just a matter of creating an account and then ordering?

Simply sign up and then it asks you a series of questions.

My next box is pure tobacco flavours, because I am hunting for a staple tobacco ADV, but so far I have gone for just generalised boxes, get some tobaccos and lots of dessert and fruit vapes

I will. I am a HUGE fan of Menthol, Mint and Fruity flavours! When I still fought for the Dark Side I was smoking with Ice ball filters. So I will actually go and check that out now! Thanks for the help!

I will. I am a HUGE fan of Menthol, Mint and Fruity flavours! When I still fought for the Dark Side I was smoking with Ice ball filters. So I will actually go and check that out now! Thanks for the help!

If this months vaping budget has been exhausted then I suggest you secure yourself some Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice. @Rob Fisher (Rib Fosher) was a menthol smoker and he swears by the stuff.

It may be an excellent ADV for you. I like mint, but keep a tank of Menthol Ice on standby just to cleanse the pallet now and again

I can really recommend getting the Gold subscription. I've received June's box and there are more fruit flavours as I changed my customization options now. Had some flavours that were too creamy for my liking in the first box, offered them up for swapping, but the rest were all to my liking.
It gives you a broader idea of what is out there and the flavours they combine in certain bottles are things you never would have thought of, like the pomegranate menthol mix from golden drops.
Also, I haven't received less than let's say 170ml, so at the price it really is quite a good deal you get in the Gold subscription.

Back