【Giveaway】Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device--FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

Some of my outdoor activities will test the dust proof claim. As for shock proof, everything of mines fall- phones, vapes, keys...
Waterproof- will get rid of surface dust by washing the mod with water
That's just the thing. My stuff breaks sometimes without falling.some of my mods survived paint and concrete baths,but mostly just smash tanks with normal daily activities.

Last edited:
1 Followed.
I used to treat my vapes as careful as I can. Sometimes it is a pain. Now it is a great chance to test my skills to break things around me.
2 Legal.

Well with the bad luck Ive been having when it comes to vaping. Believe me if it can be damaged, i will do it. Saying that, not all the vad luck in the world will stop me from vaping.

Sent from my X90 using Tapatalk

Shock test: I would hit it with Aegis 100w mounted to the hammer handle.
Dust test: Close it in the bag full of cake flour and let my daughter drive it for couple of days (she is big fan of every pothole in the neighbourhood).
Water test: Full wash cycle in the washing machine.
If FORZ TX80 can survive all of that, we have a real winner.
Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

I work at a Dolerite Mine with it's own crushing plant, I don't think it gets any more dusty than this! This will also give me a great excuse to have a good fishing weekend next to the water. But I think it looks too good to be dropping it around :p
Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

I haven't received this yet it's a pity though. I was looking forward to testing it.

Back