0mg Juice

OK getting back to the original thread after more hijacks than a busy intersection in Gauteng...

I have predominantly been vaping 0mg Menthol Ice since last night other than the occasional puff on VM Strawberry 12mg... and one thing I have noticed is that a slight headache on the left side of my pip I sometimes get which I'm thinking maybe a nicotine overload has gone...

This leads me to think that I have been overdosing on nicotine since discovering this awesome hobby and instead of sneaking stinkies when I can.. I'm now able to vape anytime pretty much and the result is more nicotine than I was getting before...

So... I deduce that a lot of my so called nicotine addiction is maybe more in my mind than I had thought... I don't have any withdrawal symptoms and the occasional 12mg seems to be giving me what I need and the rest of the time my awesome beautiful and explosive flavour of 0mg Menthol Ice is keeping me as happy as Larry!

And for some reason I just need to say that the Sigelei Zmax is my most favorite MOD of all time!
Got to this thread late, but what absolute fun to read! Of course, I tried the lung hit (have tried it before, but did it correctly now for the first time thanks to proper explanation on here), and at 24 mg nic I had a Silver after just 3 lung hits. Think I will stay with mouth to lung hits.
@Rob Fisher, ok try the 0 mg for at least a few days exclusively, then we shall ask HRH how you fared:D.

ok try the 0 mg for at least a few days exclusively, then we shall ask HRH how you fared:D.

It's actually working pretty well.... but I'm still taking puffs on 9mg every now and again... I'm pleasantly surprised... I don't want to get HRH involved here... if she thinks I can do without nic then she will want me to stop vaping! :eek::eek:

Back