YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
advlogoblue.jpg

Eliquids.jpg

https://alldayvapes.co.za/product-category/e-liquid/

It's about time for another competition for forum members methinks.

1.5 Litres of Premium Juice up for grabs in our Ag Shame! competition!

Daily prizes and a grand prize for the week!

Prizes:

Daily prize: 2 x 100ml of vape juice of your choice from our 77 flavours!
Grand prize: 5 x 100ml of juice of your choice from our 77 flavours!

The Rules:
  • Competition is open to all standard members of the forum, admin and vendors excluded.
  • Competition runs from today till Friday 24th Jan midnight
  • Entrants are allowed one entry per day - 5 for the week
  • Cutoff time for posts are midnight every day
  • The winner will be announced daily and the winner of the grand prize will be announced on Monday 27 Jan
  • Entrants are eligible to win more than once
  • Prizes will be dispatched to winners on the 28th Jan 2020
To enter:
For every entry/post

Tell us your sob story as to why you deserve/need to win a prize - truth be damned!
Tag 2 friends
1 post per day

@ADV-Des will be the judge - she's a softer touch than I ;)

Have fun! :banana:

Last edited:
View attachment 188086

View attachment 188087

https://alldayvapes.co.za/product-category/e-liquid/

It's about time for another competition for forum members methinks.

1.5 Litres of Premium Juice up for grabs in our Ag Shame! competition!

Daily prizes and a grand prize for the week!

Prizes:

Daily prize: 2 x 100ml of vape juice of your choice from our 77 flavours!
Grand prize: 5 x 100ml of juice of your choice from our 77 flavours!

The Rules:
  • Competition is open to all standard members of the forum, admin and vendors excluded.
  • Competition runs from today till Friday 24th Jan midnight
  • Entrants are allowed one entry per day - 5 for the week
  • Cutoff time for posts are midnight every day
  • Winners will be announced daily and the winner of the grand prize will be announced on Monday 27 Jan
  • Entrants are eligible to win more than once
  • Prizes will be dispatched to winners on the 28th Jan 2020
To enter:
For every entry/post

Tell us your sob story as to why you deserve/need to win a prize - truth be damned!
Tag 2 friends
1 post per day

@ADV-Des will be the judge - she's a softer touch than I ;)

Have fun! :banana:

The answers are going to be quite entertaining. Good one @YeOldeOke! I've added the comp to the Giveaway thread.

Just a heads-up - Entries need to tag two friends to qualify.

Daily Diary entry No 489: It is day 489 week 69 of January and Payday doesnt seem to be any closer than what it was on the first day when the debit orders started draining my bank account one after the other with no end in sight. My coils are starting to run on fumes and i have contemplated trying to vape pure Oros diluted with tears. I have thought of trying to find some new way of extracting nicotine left over from cigarette butts i found laying outside in the street to add into my possible Oros Mix just to get my fix. They say its only one more week to the end but i doubt i will survive and might have to start dripping my tears straight onto my coils as a way of using bodily fluids to save on my water bill.....as the oros has run out...:(

@Room Fogger @Resistance

Last edited:
All my attempts at DIY have failed miserably now I'm stuck vaping all those rejects as my SO refused to lemme pack a cart for juice as she is holding the purse strings

@Grand Guru @Silver

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

End of the world
Today I searched and looked
counting empty bottles of juice,
turned them upside down and shooked
but there were no drops for my Zeus.
Found grapes to be cooked
ended up with booze.
So thank you in advance,
BUT I'm still slightly in a trance.

@Raindance
@Cornelius

Monday's winner is post number 7 @StompieZA !! :campeon:

You have won 2 x 100ml Juice, maybe that will help for a while ;(

I look forward to reading some more creative sad stories!

Day 2, the saga continues:

My nic ran out and the delirium is setting in. I found half a packet Marlboro my brother discarded when he quit. I sat there packet in hand like hamlet with his skull reminicing about days gone past when they brought satisfaction:
"Alas, poor Marlboro ! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite puffs, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his clouds a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your flame now? Your smell? Your ashes? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?"

But I can not light one, I may not...
Send help...

@TonySC
@Vapessa

Day 2, the saga continues:

My nic ran out and the delirium is setting in. I found half a packet Marlboro my brother discarded when he quit. I sat there packet in hand like hamlet with his skull reminicing about days gone past when they brought satisfaction:

But I can not light one, I may not...
Send help...

@TonySC
@Vapessa

@einad5 Shakespeare must be turning in his grave at the changes that you made, but I think it's outstanding! I hope you win so that you can have some flashes of merriment!

Gold star_1.jpg

I went to work to find out my saw broke.
I worked and used hand tools which is not that bad considering I had to rush from work to get my car towed which got stuck close to the highway on a one way road and had to be pushed uphill to get it out of the way first to get it to a safe place so we can call someone to help get it home.
So new battery and mechanic later,the diagnostic doesn't show any faults and the engine has to be stripped to find the issue.
I wish vape juice made all this better.

@hot.chillie35
@lesvaches

Im so broke and desperate right now, yesterday i went to the local vape shop with my DSTV decoder card and tried to buy some premium juice, the guy looked at me and said i dont have the "premium juice" package and kicked me out of the store! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

@Resistance @Room Fogger

Back