1.5 Litre Premium Juice Up for Grabs - Ag Shame! Comp All Day Vapes

I'm jerking off my dog to give my cat milk, today I had to go to KFC and lick other peoples fingers.... And dnt have 2 friends to tag cos wen days are dark friends are few.......

I'm a Christian so i may not and will not lie so, am i having a dire juice shortage : a big fat YES can I afford to buy premium juice : a big fat NO when payday eventually arrives I may be able to muster one or two drain cleaner infested china mall specials do i want to put that in my body: a big BIG fat NO but it will be a cold day in hell before I light a stinky again

So? Do I need the juice: YES PLEASE do I want the juice: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

And that is all there is to it

@SmokeyJoe @Room Fogger

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

The Winner for today is... Post #28 @Spongebob :campeon:

Congratulations on winning 2 x 100ml Juice of your choice!

Janu-worry has struck again. Cant afford premium e juice until after payday. Stuck smoking some terrible one shots
@Paul33
@AZAM-ZN

Attachments

• 20200123_234124.jpg
    20200123_234124.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 13
I will leave it to @ADV-Des to pick the winner for yesterday from amongst the single post for the day. :facepalm:
'from amongst' :confused:

This comp is not about degrading anyone's dignity, it is simply about having some fun and a laugh. The vaping community has a great sense of humour.

Come on guys 'n gals, spin us (the forum) some tall stories, I know you can do it!

There is still 700ml of juice up for grabs.

Last edited:
The winner for Thursday is @Baj
Congrats and thank you for playing.

Due to the apparent lack of interest I will implement an additional rule. Sorry about that but I'm sure you can see our side of the story as well.

If there are less than 10 entries for Friday, the competition is cancelled due to a lack of interest. The winners for Monday to Thursday will receive their prizes but there will be no prize for Friday and no grand prize for the week.

It is pointless to run a competition for the forum if the forum members are disinterested.

I've resorted to carefully pulling out the wicks from my Zeus, washing it, drying it and very carefully rewicking with that same cotton. I can't blow circles to save my life but suddenly I'm blowing bubbles.

@Slick @Amir

Day 800 or some odd of Janu-worry. Lost count somewhere around the time I lost nutrition

Found some unused VG, used some to cook the cardboard patties to go with the rice. Added the rest in the Vape with a dash of vanilla essence, trying to work up the courage to either take a bite or puff. If I go quiet something went wrong, send 911!

@Room Fogger @ARYANTO

As you will see it is my birthday today with @bezi22, @omarb and @Rey_Rey.
It's bad enough to "verjaar" in Januworry, but 1 day before payday makes it even worst. Today was supposed to be a Happy noughty 40. But to receive a "I owe you" note from dearest next to my half diluted cup tea (same tea bag was shared last nigh amongst 4), breaks her hart. Now how can I take the last R50 from the account to buy some VG and mixed with pressed mint from the garden to Vape like a boss ... That breaks My heart.. So with a broken heart and a big smile I will PIF my winning juice to someone really really in need. Good luck to all. Keep it together. Only 45 days to go until Feb.

I will have to round up all my old atties that have a little juice left and empty it all in a 30ml bottle if it is vapeable only time will tell...... If I am quiet pleas send someone to look for me

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm so broke my father asked us to go get some of the throw away take away boxes at KFC so that our neighbors think we are also eating some KFC this time of the month.

Goodluck @CaliGuy @Larry

Last edited:
Thank you for the chance :rofl:
Okay.... Let me try this...
:happy:
So.... Sadly;(
My E-Juice is Low
And I need it to flow,
But unfortunately I have no "dough"
I'd love a new taste,
That will be great,
Then I'll have new flavours to Vape.
If I'm a winner,
It also means a Chicken Dinner.:-D
So with your decision,
Id love to win,
then I can enjoy a new flavorsome Vape juice.... With pride :--)
Not forgetting blowing some big clouds :facepalm:

@Max
@Bulldog

:aaaaa:

einde-van-die-maand-surf-n-turf-jpg.188608

@Hooked @Rob Fisher

Relax folks , after Janu-worry there is still Febru-worry , then we can March to the bank for some credit ?
This poor community better watch out or Social services and the WHO will send investigators to assess the critical VAPING issues , including :

Wife for sale or trade for 2 RTA refills.
Vaping brake fluid and creating toxic fumes over half of S.A.
Teenagers robbed of their juice and vape equipment just outside school gate.
Break in at the cop shop to free China vape juice confiscated in raid.
Be strong
@GrantSchnepel @Power puffer @charln @Hooked

Back