1 Month Annniversary

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
It's probably not such a big of a deal, but I am proud of myself for being stinky free for a month. :aaaaa:

Learned so much from all of you awesome people. Looking forward to the next 11 months for a 1 year anniversary. :claps:

Thank you for all the help and motivation through this month. I wouldn't be able to do it without you. :number_one:

Here's to a life time of awesome vaping :beer-toast1:

Well done @Braki . You should be really proud of yourself. One month is probably the most important of all stinky free milestones. You have broken the analogue habit, and truly converted. If you go back now it will be your choice, rather than an addiction or old habit. You are now smoke-free....if you want it. The hard part is over. Welcome to the club :)
imaggges.jpg

One month is totally a big deal @Braki !

Well done, you can be extremely proud of yourself!

It's probably not such a big of a deal, but I am proud of myself for being stinky free for a month. :aaaaa:

Learned so much from all of you awesome people. Looking forward to the next 11 months for a 1 year anniversary. :claps:

Thank you for all the help and motivation through this month. I wouldn't be able to do it without you. :number_one:

It is a very big deal and absolutely something to be proud of!
Stopping smoking is hard. Starting vaping is hard (so bloody confusing at first!). You've managed to do both :D
I'm glad you've persevered and you've warmed up to the weirdness that is the ecigssa crowd.
Congratulations ... and keep on vaping!!! :D

Nice one @Braki , keep it up.

Winner....Winner
images.jpg
Dinner

Great achievement @Braki !
Congrats and am wishing you all the best from here on!

No bud. 1 month is massive! Nic withdrawel and the pspschycological sig actio is at its worst after 2 weeks. And you have overcome it. Keep at it!

Last edited:

@Braki It's a VERY BIG DEAL! You Go, Girl! :pesas:

Well done @Braki

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Braki 1 month is as unimportant as atoms.

Atoms make up everything - in the same way the rest of our lives are made up of 1 months...

And by switching off the smoking and switching on the vaping, you have most likely added a whole whack of 1 months onto that life!!!!

Congratulations!!! Well done!!!

Congrats @Braki. The 1 month milestone is a major one. The road ahead only gets better with the occasional pothole.
The real danger on this road are the freaking Rabbit holes!

I'm now coming up to month 4 of being stinky free. Loving the journey. My passengers on this journey? All the awesome members on this here forum.

Full speed ahead Braki, and don't spare the horses. Yeeha! 8--)

Back