100% Vg

I am sure we will get to the bottom of this @Rob Fisher, its just going take some trial and error.

I would recommend that after all the experiments, go back to your normal routine with regards to water intake and PG/VG ratio's that you are used to, but just cut down on the amount of e-liquid consumed. Also, do you like a tight or loose draw Rob ? I have found that before, i used to prefer a tighter draw, which means i had to suck harder, which cAused headaches, but only when vaping alot for the day.

I am sure we will get to the bottom of this @Rob Fisher, its just going take some trial and error.

I would recommend that after all the experiments, go back to your normal routine with regards to water intake and PG/VG ratio's that you are used to, but just cut down on the amount of e-liquid consumed. Also, do you like a tight or loose draw Rob ? I have found that before, i used to prefer a tighter draw, which means i had to suck harder, which cAused headaches, but only when vaping alot for the day.

Bummer... had a headache all day even after popping a myprodol and I'm vaping 100% VG... I haven't drunk much water and this is now the chief culprit methinks... however the headache isn't as intense as with the 50/50 so it may be a combination of both... will try tomorrow drinking lots of water and trying to vape a little less.

Not a happy chappie... :oops:

I have been researching and reading everything I can find and I think I may be getting a Nic overdose and not drinking enough water... from what I have been reading it appears that a stinky has a built in stop system... it runs out... but with a fresh 18650 and a 5ml Nautilus tank or a 6ml REO bottle I can go a little overboard. So I may be taking in a bit too much Nicotine... well that's my current theory... I'll test that theory tomorrow.

My vote is too much nic and slight dehydration. Lower nic intake a little and hydrate throughout the day. It could also still be your body detoxing from all those stinkies you smoked over the years ;)

My vote is too much nic and slight dehydration. Lower nic intake a little and hydrate throughout the day. It could also still be your body detoxing from all those stinkies you smoked over the years ;)

I think you may just be right @Oupa! So we have a code red situation... the last Nautilus of zero nic VM Menthol Ice was just filled... so if you get a chance to make some more asap then don't wait for the whole order! Just send by real courier soonest! ;)

Rob, don't chain vape too much - take breaks inbetween puffs/vape sessions.
And take a sip of water every few minutes.

Even if you don't have lower strength juice at hand. Just vape a bit less of whatever strength you are vaping ;-)

Roger that Hi Ho. So something I'm not used to. Moderation.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Maybe go and have it check out by a Doc. It could well be that the headaches are not vape related?

I also wanted to say something along those lines... didn't think it was my place though, so i'm very glad that you mentioned that @vaalboy... :)

Maybe go and have it check out by a Doc. It could well be that the headaches are not vape related?

Am going to see the man next week for 3 monthly check up... but I'm 100% convinced it vape related because depending on vaping deping on the headache for sure.... but will be rather safe than sorry!

Back