100w Box Mod

Hein510

Creator of Ohm1 Eliquid range
LV

Awards
Ok so this was a bit of a skeptical buy, knew the board's size was monster big but I pulled the trigger on it. Got it about a month and a half later, sourced 510 connectors out off Greece and sourced the enclosure locally.

Seeing that the board filled most of the enclosure I settled for a 18500 size battery and had to build the connectors from scratch, positive connector came out a little bit off to the one side but the battery still connects good.

The switch I wanted something different so I went with a toggle switch that goes back to off mode automatically. So its almost like pulling a trigger. Also put in a on-off switch for safety.

Vapes like a dream but it seems the battery isn't holding out as it should and a second battery in parallel would have done the trick but alas no space in the box.

Voltage can be set from 4V to 8V and has a 10A or 100W limit, but I could only roughly get around 15W+- out off it from lack of battery power.

Back to the drawing board. Was fun to build thou.

IMG-20140712-01023.jpg
IMG-20140712-01021.jpg
IMG-20140712-01022.jpg

Monstaaaaarrrr!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

lol way to go brother

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

That's a girl? o_O

:p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Totally awesome mod, love the switch idea.
9ydeqe8e.jpg

steampunk.jpg

Some ideas for your next one, I call dibs. :D

@Hein510 Excellent job there dude!
We must chat some time ;) I have some fun awesome ideas we could work on ;)

@Hein510 dude that thing looks wicked. Hope she is putting out to compensate for all your hard work ;-)

U will have a lot to explain if you go through airport security with that...Especially in Americanland :D

Back