21700 or 20700 squonker

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I have decided on getting a squonker that can last me all day when out and about and not have to worry about carrying batteries or juice around. Looking for a dual 21700 mod, with high juice capacity. Any suggestions?

I have decided on getting a squonker that can last me all day when out and about and not have to worry about carrying batteries or juice around. Looking for a dual 21700 mod, with high juice capacity. Any suggestions?
I'm not sure such a unicorn exists, but I could be wrong.

Yip, not sure if something like this exists just yet. There are a few dual 18650 squonkers, these are already fairly bulky mods.

awaiting the release of the Lost Vape Drone

Dual pulse by vandy vape.
Not sure about battery size

If size and portability isn’t an issue here’s a high capacity squonker :)

931BC676-341E-4A40-9164-857473241076.jpeg

To echo what everyone else said it's going to be difficult finding something like this. I doubt it exists (though I could be wrong).

The closest you'll get is the Pulse Dual; Lost Vape Drone or Rage Squonk which are all dual 18650 with 7-8ml capacity bottles (I think?)

If I’m not mistaken, Boxer has a 3D printed 250c dual 21700 squonker but they are scarce! Seen one for sale on this forum a while back

Just a quick question. I may be wrong but the largest bottle I can remember was on the driptech mech squonker at 10ml. Will you not have to carry around juice in any case. Or do you only vape around 8-10 mls.

Just a quick question. I may be wrong but the largest bottle I can remember was on the driptech mech squonker at 10ml. Will you not have to carry around juice in any case. Or do you only vape around 8-10 mls.

8-10ml should last me

Let's broaden the search a bit. Singlen 20700 or 21700 that has high juice capacity.......

Lost Vape Furyan is a 21700 mech.
There is/was one for sale in the classies for R700 I think.

Back