30mm RDA's Sout Africa

Hanre "Trol" Slier

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good morning guys and gals...

I am looking for a 30mm RDA. Does anybody know where I can buy one in (JHB) or SA? Also what 30mm Attie would you recommend.

Thanx in advance.

The only one i could find was the Sirvape one the Glaze, i must confess it is my fault. I keep on looking for an actuall walk in store. Not to keen about online buys. Only cause i have been knocked around by fraud a time or two... but i do appreciate the info will have a look forsure... :pesas:

Nice thing you can run it in RDA mode also ;)

Tagging @Clouds4Days he can attest

Aromamizer Plus is king brother.
Never tried her in RDA mode and have no need to the flavour is amazing in RDTA .

@Hanre "Trol" Slier try get your hands on a Aromamizer Plus, trust me you wont regreat it.
Order from 3f vape or Gearbest they are tried and tested and I've never had issues with them.

Aromamizer Plus is king brother.
Never tried her in RDA mode and have no need to the flavour is amazing in RDTA .

@Hanre "Trol" Slier try get your hands on a Aromamizer Plus, trust me you wont regreat it.
Order from 3f vape or Gearbest they are tried and tested and I've never had issues with them.
@Clouds4Days i was looking at the 41mm 28ml one and found a place but will have to buy a Liasmo F4 to fit it... but i will def.buy one in time... treated myself today with 30mm Twisted Messes so next buy will me an Aromamizer...

Back