3FVape or Fasttech buys

To the gents collecting from me, feel free to do so on Friday!

I will come past at 8.30am if that's ok. Thanks
I will make sure to package your items today and leave them with reception. I drive through from Pretoria and can't guarantee that I will be in by then. You can just pick it up from the ladies at the front desk?

Okay, first update (it is hell trying to find the right drip tip, panel, replacement glass, because no item in the box has an SKU on it) is here.
I have packed the orders for
@Kalashnikov and it is at reception for you to collect.
I have packed the order for Lucian @ace_d_house_cat and will be with reception shortly.
I have packed the orders for @Grand Guru and @Marechal and they will be given to the courier side at our office shortly (shipping either this afternoon or tomorrow).

I will keep running updates as we go along.

I just wanted to make a big shoutout for @CJB85 . The man has gone thorough a lot of trouble with a big heart and an effective communication throughout this GB. You sir are an excellent example of what this community is all about!

Awesome! Will you be so kind to pm me the waybill info once courier company collected?
I will be able to PM you those by tomorrow, the courier company collects late and I will be gone by then.
I will ask Abner to keep all the waybill info for me.

Okay, first update (it is hell trying to find the right drip tip, panel, replacement glass, because no item in the box has an SKU on it) is here.
I have packed the orders for
@Kalashnikov and it is at reception for you to collect.
I have packed the order for Lucian @ace_d_house_cat and will be with reception shortly.
I have packed the orders for @Grand Guru and @Marechal and they will be given to the courier side at our office shortly (shipping either this afternoon or tomorrow).

I will keep running updates as we go along.

What time does reception close sir?

What time does reception close sir?
The ladies at the desk will leave at around 16:30, but security will be there until after 17:00. Let me see if I can confirm what time they lock up the building and leave.

Back