45 years of sigs, eish!

Peteblotgeek

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all
As a noob I wish to thank the kopdoek auntie for getting me VAPING!!!!
To my surprise there was no bad side effects, except the pants have shrunk a bit. Trying to get the wife to change the washing powder - you can think wat her reply was.
On a serious note, I got breath, taste, smell and more money!!!
It is just a no-brainer, pitty the okes that still smoke.
Ps, and the beer tastes much better.
Happy vaping.

You're going to love it...

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi all
To my surprise there was no bad side effects, except the pants have shrunk a bit. Trying to get the wife to change the washing powder - you can think wat her reply was.
Happy vaping.

Welcome to the club... lol and the forum.. :campeon:

Best decision you ever made. Enjoy your vape journey.. Just be careful of the rabbit hole. The further down you go the more money it eats.. and its never ending.

Awesome job, congratulations! I will never go back to smoking, vaping is amazing! Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to be!

It's crazy for sure. The mental blocks to stop smoking are huge, but once over them ... like you said a no brainer.

Congratulations, may you never go back.

Welcome @Peteblotgeek !
Enjoy your stay and congrats on the vaping!

Thumb.jpg @Peteblotgeek

Sooooo happy to hear that you started, and more importantly, that you're continuing to vape!!
I agree that Kopdoek Tannie has contributed to the vaping community!

Hi all
Happy vaping.

Welcome to the other side & well done It took me 40 years to get to vaping and I have not looked back since I started vaping more than 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the other side & well done It took me 40 years to get to vaping and I have not looked back since I started vaping more than 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may want to check there is no toilet paper stuck to your shoe from time to time :D

Back