A Good Boy Story

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
One day while happily mixing along an Idea came to mind....

1 (2).jpg

What if I took my most favorite juice in the world "Good Boy"

2 (2).jpg

And put it in an oak barrel for a couple of months...

So I did!

3 (2).jpg

Then a little over 3 months later I opened the barrel to have a taste!

4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg

It was good like a Good Boy should be, so I quickly decided to keep a little aside for myself.

8.jpg

Then I had a thought, this will be my personal reserve.
To have and to hold for my taste buds only. After all there was only about a 100 bottles worth.
But Mrs Wiener found out and told me I was being a Bad Boy!

So now, Instead of keeping it all for myself, I will be giving some of it away. We bottled the first barrel but it will not be sold. It will only be used as prizes and presents.

9 (2).jpg

So for me to stay a Good Boy I will be sharing some of this Private Stock here on the forum.

10.jpg

So tell us here in the comments if you have ever been a Good Boy (or girl) and we will round up the entries and put them into random.org on the 19th Of Dec. and give away 10 bottles to 10 lucky winners.

Last edited:
I've been mostly a good boy the whole year. Some of the naughty moments have involved me spoiling myself with yummy commercial juices, so you just HAVE to pick me to help me stay a good boy :)

I've been a really BAD boy ...

And it would be a great story while on my trip to the Scottish Highlands in December, while trying out some whisky from a barrel, that my e-juice came from one too.

:)

Great story @Rooigevaar !!!

I can't remember the last time I was a Good Boy, but luckily for me it looks like that isn't necessarily a requirement! :rofl:

I have been a good boy, I have been Mr behaving... Although Miss Behaving on the other hand... She hasn't been.

So let's see what Santa has in store for meee :D

I've definitely been a Good Boy by not smoking since getting my first vape. Could think of no better thing to solidify that than a delicious bottle of oak-aged RY4! (Become quite partial to a good RY4 and its safe to say the best spend a good while hanging out in oak barrels)

I definitely believe I am a good boy, whether that is true or not, cannot say. Perhaps I am so bad that in fact I like in denial about my badness. I can only imagine that I am in fact a good boy after finally landing 3 tips that I wanted, being in stock and arriving early for the season!

Ahhh yes now I remember, exactly HOW good I have been.

Smoke free since JUNE! BOOM!

Hope that my first taste of Good Boy is from the reserve stash!!!

Good luck to all the entrants.

I believe I have been a good boy, since I finished my daughters doll house in time for her birthday today, my wife is not convinced of the good boy part, since she reprimanded me for blowing vapor through the house every 5 minutes to check for a draft. :D Side note, it really looks like a party with a massive smoke machine when all the vapor flows from the windows.

I was a bad boy when you had your last competition @Rooigevaar ,I thought I did not have any of your juice line in my stash and the day after the winner was announced I found it deep inside my clothes cupboard,since then I have organised all my juices,packed my clothes in a decent manner and since then have been good,but that bottle got finished in like 2days,I would love to win this bottle as I have never tasted a tobacco flavour since I started vaping 2years ago,and I hope we ALL win a bottle too...

I was a bad boy when you had your last competition @Rooigevaar ,I thought I did not have any of your juice line in my stash and the day after the winner was announced I found it deep inside my clothes cupboard,since then I have organised all my juices,packed my clothes in a decent manner and since then have been good,but that bottle got finished in like 2days,I would love to win this bottle as I have never tasted a tobacco flavour since I started vaping 2years ago,and I hope we ALL win a bottle too...

Boy that must have been a bummer!!! Can almost still hear the sigh echoing down the passage! Good Luck for this one, odds are great as there will be 10 winners!

Awesome comp!

I was a bad boy.. Ran out of liquids 2 weeks ago and in an attempt to wait it out for my juice to be in stock (Still not happened) I cracked and started smoking those cigs. :(

With all these competitions I nowadays train myself to believe what is meant for me will always reach me,and what is not meant for me will never reach me! But truly speaking I love how you put this competition together, it was so enjoyable reading it while looking at the pictures,i truly admire your generosity and hopefully I can acquire that quality from you,winner competition!

Great Competition,

I think I have been a very good boy in 2016, now there have been a few bad boy moments but its the year I quit smoking so that pretty much voids alot of the bad stuff..... like funding this never ending journey.

I been bad most year as most have been with the vape spending :) but also good... I missed the JHB vape meet cause i had to help the wife spring clean the house . i think that i deserves a big Wiener for that :)

Will this work ?
111images.jpg

Did i mention im funny too :-D

So pick me :):):)

I got tired of the neighbourhood cats using my front lawn as a toilet, so late one evening after a good supper, I took a large dump on my front lawn.
I was hoping they'd connect the dots... "If he's capable of that, he might start throwing it around"

Yeah, mf'rs, we know you lick yourselves clean.

They seemed to have got the message and the word is out.
If I come across any cats on my walk to the shops, I casually reach down into the back of my jeans and they scatter. :D

Whose a good boy. :D
good boy.JPG

Last edited:
Me - Ive been pretty darn good, I merely lurk the "Dirty LOLS" and "Reading as a non-vaper" threads these days. Thats reason enough. And I'm NOT making a comment about how badly I want to grasp this Weiner in my hands, give its golden god-like body a vigorous shake, suck up all the delicious juice through the tight pipe, and push it out slowly onto lacy cotton... while you watch me do it. Quiero probarte en mis labios

Me - Ive been pretty darn good, I merely lurk the "Dirty LOLS" and "Reading as a non-vaper" threads these days. Thats reason enough. And I'm NOT making a comment about how badly I want to grasp this Weiner in my hands, give its golden god-like body a vigorous shake, suck up all the delicious juice through the tight pipe, and push it out slowly onto lacy cotton... while you watch me do it. Quiero probarte en mis labios
When I saw you had posted on this thread I thought, "How the hell is @Cespian going to convince us that he has been good?!". Needless to say, I'm totally unconvinced! :rofl:

When I saw you had posted on this thread I thought, "How the hell is @Cespian going to convince us that he has been good?!". Needless to say, I'm totally unconvinced! :rofl:

Come on @Stosta ... I've changed :rolleyes:. I post dry jokes and make peace and love here now. My post above can easily be misinterpreted as dirty, but only by those with dirty minds :D.

Back