A Good Boy Story

So once again a big thank you to @Rooigevaar
I finally got around to trying the juice last night, I generally only vape 0mg as with 3mg nic juices I generally cough my lungs out.
So I dripped 5 or 6 drops into my dripper last night, waited and prepared to cough my lungs but hopefully get a taste of what the juice is like.

Took my hit and I was extremely surprised by how smooth and easy the juice was, not harsh at all on the nicotine.
I do not get any sort of tobacco taste - not that I smoke tobacco or have - I get a very sweet taste (I assume the caramel), then on the exhale is feels very dry but not in a bad way. As the wicks were starting to get dry I got a "woody" or "corky" sort of after taste and then I am left with a linger liquorice taste in my mouth when I put my mod down.

Overall certainly not what I expected, quite something! I personally wouldn't be able to vape it all day but I do really enjoy it! :D

Gonna give my GF a taste this weekend and see what she thinks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the epic prize @Rooigevaar , it arrived last nite and promptly was loaded into my SXK Kayfun5 with the standard GoodBoy into the other K5 for a comparison check.

I agree with @PsyCLown its a very smooth juice and so much nicer than the standard version.
The caramel notes fade into the background compared to the standard, while the tobacco is a lot smoother with a wood smoked flavour.
Definitely a private reserve juice that has responded well to the oak barrel steep.

Not really an all day vape, more like something to be enjoyed with a fine whiskey or cognac while rocking on the stoep watching the sun setting.

Thanks for the bottle @Rooigevaar, received it Tuesday and finally was able to sit and enjoy some of it last night (silly season stuff taking over), man this stuff is good.

Huge ups to you, this juice is an absolute winner

Wohoo im so stoked.. :campeon:Thank you @Rooigevaar Cant wait to give the juice a go. And congrats to all the other winners.

Sorry for my late reply.. Just been crazy this last week before Xmas @ work. :sweating: First time this week I can sit and chill a bit on my favourite forum and catch up.:aplastao:

And its my bday tomorrow so what an awesome early bday present..LOL

Last edited:
Congrats and happy birthday @KarlDP
Enjoy!!

So this just arrived. And i think its the most original and best boxing of local ejuice I've seen. Well done @Rooigevaar. The juice smells amazing. Need to rewick the Pharoah and give it a go asap. Thank you again.

Attachments

• IMG_5982.JPG
    IMG_5982.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 37
Everything is in place, the labels have arrived, the boxes are here... if only this juice could steep a bit faster!

Just over one more month to go!

20170524_075553.jpg small.jpg

Everything is in place, the labels have arrived, the boxes are here... if only this juice could steep a bit faster!

Just over one more month to go!

Any chance of a pre-order list for us special forumites ?

Any chance of a pre-order list for us special forumites ?

Unfortunately we do not sell direct. But I will post the vendors who will have it in stock here so that you can plan accordingly.

There should be around 600 bottles in total so if you are fast enough you should not have a problem getting one.

I will be testing bigger barrels soon to see if we can make larger batches but I think bigger barrels will mean longer steep time. Will have to just test and see.

So the wait is over, cracking open the barrels today, lets hope everything is ok in there!

If all goes well it should be available by next week.

I need more of this juice. Still using my 30ml really sparingly every few weekends when I'm on the mood for incredible vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rooigevaar that is great news!

Could you please share the vendors that will stock these. I honestly hope that you will ship some to Cape Town.

These are the Vendors that will have it First

Sir Vape
Juicy Joes
Lung Candy
Vape Hub Boksburg
Beetlejuice Vape
Foggas Vape Lounge
The Vape Industry
NoonClouds

Back