A squonker tank

Wow! That looks like a very good idea. 5ml is 1 ml short of REO Grand capacity. Top airflow. Dual or quad coil. Seems like a real winner. Just need to find spare bottles and tubes, maybe a glass down the line.

not quite sure how i feel about this. Just seems to be defeating the purpose of a tank.
The tank surely feeds the wick juice without needed to squonk so why add effort to use of a tank.
And imagine how odd it will feel having that tank on a ipv4 sized mod and having to move your hand to the tank to squonk.

I like this. Will try it next month.

not quite sure how i feel about this. Just seems to be defeating the purpose of a tank.
The tank surely feeds the wick juice without needed to squonk so why add effort to use of a tank.
And imagine how odd it will feel having that tank on a ipv4 sized mod and having to move your hand to the tank to squonk.

I wouldn't call it a tank really. It's half Mod, half RBA. Actually maybe 1 RBA and 1 Mod in 1 little casing, just missing the battery.

I'm thinking slap that on an Invader Mini and you've got a dirt cheap regulated temperature controlled bottom fed setup. The whole thing will cost about the same as a good authentic bf atty.

I think it's pretty damn awesome. Throw it on a small mod and your good. In fact it actually looks smaller than the smok tfv4. And it will guarantee no burnt hits... Ever. I like it.

If you are creative you can DIY a pretty small box mod with that basically built in. Will be one very small mod

Possible. Will look into that if I buy it. Still deciding.

Back